FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You earned for that post

Nameless
Quick suggestion... turn off the point/frih$ earning message for edits. You end up with the message "You earned for that post".
dan751
That's an ok Idea. Either that, or, for edits, make it say "You earned 0 points/Fri$ for that edit."Very Happy Because, for any people that may not be very computer literate, after they edit, and not see any message, they may wonder "How much did I earn for that post?" I know that for the first 24 hours of me ever being on this forum, whenever I edited a post and it said "You earned for that post", I wondered, "how much did I get?" but I quickly realized that I earned nothing for the edit. So, Yes, I support your suggestion on altering the earnings message for edits.
n0obie4life
Do you actually have to bother about that..?
gonzo
I like knowing my wages.
BlackSkad
That's not completely true. When you change a lot in your post (ie you add a lot), you'll get points again. Not as much as with a new post, but you get points and fri$.
tonren
I see it !
haha
babumuchhala
tonren wrote:
I see it !
haha
I see u will not get hosting
HAHAHA
cnnet
but what can that we win do
orno
if people are smart enough to be able to find frihost and SUCCESSFULLY get a hosting account here, them im sure they are smart enough to figure this one out.

-close-