FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bush 'squandered' post 9/11 goodwill - Gulf press

phandsome
Quote:
What a bad life we are facing yesterday and continue up to today and tomorrow!

Goodwill!

Sometimes, Criticizing is much easier than construction, but as human being, what we can do now to have more construction instead of Criticizism?
End Quote:

Sorry, I did not realized my post has been so critized in this forum, but the reality is:
In this world, now we are used to criticize each other, like American guys Criticize Middle easterns, and Middle easterns criticize Americans, English Criticize Irish and Irish Criticize English and etc, and etc.
But very few of them is trying to say something like:
"Yes, they did wrong, but we have our own slight mistakes, why don't we sit down to find solution"

For our tomorrow.

I am wondering if that post hurt someone or not? if yes, forgive me!
gonzo
First you didn't provide a news source URL. Second you need to learn to use the quote button. Very Happy

phandsome wrote:
"Yes, they did wrong, but we have our own slight mistakes, why don't we sit down to find solution"

Sometimes there is no solution: hence war.

Islamofascsist want: all americans to convert to islam or die.

Amercians: don't want to die, and most aren't interested in a 'religion' shift.

Now how can you work this out?

Sure I'll forgive them... if they repent of their wrongdoing. I'm not converting to islam. And I'm not the least bit interested in being slaughtered in the name of allah.

The islamofascist posistion hasn't changed since the first time they went on a mad pillaging, and conquering spree pre-800 AD. It's pretty much the same charming mantra from each of their world domination attemts: convert to islam or die
shr3dd
<snipped: shr3dd, please don't humiliate other people nor their religion>
Bondings
This thread has gone far beyond what we allow qua flaming. I'll lock it now.
-locked-