FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HTC Magic

Georgeboy
In a few days the HTC Magic will be available in my country. I've seen some movies on youtube and read the specifications. This device seems to be great, it had all the functionality I want. But ok, reviews on the internet are not always that objective. So, I want to hear if some here has experience with the HTC Magic.
Is the Android platform good?
Is the device stable and comfortable?

I know from a previous HTC device that it was not always that easy to press the right letter on the touch screen. Many many times you press the letter next to it...
The thing why I'm afraid to buy that one, is for glass break. You don't have a extended keyboard, so your device would be for trash...
Another question that was not clear in the reviews. How well is synchronization? Especially the synchronization between calendars. When you are changing your agenda offline on your device, is it possible to automatically synchronize with your gcal when entering a wifi access point?
Donutey
The magic seems to be a good phone, though it will be interesting to see how Android works on a phone with a lot lower resolution screen than the first Google phone.
rajeeb
I am really excited about this phone. I hope to be the first on my country to buy this.