FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Myostatin Deficiency - Misfortune or fortunes.

sana618
seeing these pictures i did'nt see any one complain about their super muscle or their superman strength.

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/monstrous-myostatin-misfortunes-a-collection-of-myostatin-deficiency-pictures

what do you people have to say about this?
tony
WOW! I was scrolling through the posts on this General chat page and came to the bottom and saw that your post had no replies. So I clicked it, thinking it would be something which would waste my time. And instead I found the link! Wow those are some crazy photos! The one at the end is the most shocking to me... WOW! I don't know what else to say...
Moshkin_Khan
I saw one of those kids on tv, Extraordinary people..World strongest boy. He's wicked strong he was doing stuff I couldnt do when he was like 5.
I guess it would be amazing to be able to gain strength like that, But that last guy looked really freaky and I wouldnt go that far, Although to me most professional body builders look like they've gone too far.
pampoon
Those guys are pretty amazing. It would be nice to have some strength, but I don't think it would be worth all of the apparent health issues the defect causes. How much fun could being strong be with a shorter life?

I wonder if there are any women/girls who have the defect, because all of the examples were men/boys, but the first example (Wendy the dog) is female.
Vrythramax
I hadn't seen this until just now either. Topic -moved- to the Health and Beauty forum.