FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boomcoding

darkstrm
boomcoding is where people come together and talk about web-desing, scripts and everything in that sense i invite everyone to come and join our community.
ps. im also looking for mods if u are interested please let me know.
code:
http://boomcoding.co.cc/forum
isetegija
Its another phpBB board installation , best of luck with it .

I personally don't like the phpBB much , I prefer SMF by Simple Machines .
JessieF
I don't know about you, but all that black is really harsh on my eyes. I suggest either changing the background a light or dark gray, or the forum board background a light or dark gray. Whichever one won't mess up the visibility of the light text. Adding a shade of gray would help balance out all the black.
the-guide
The topics in your forum are pretty good and interesting, however, I agree with "JessieF" that it's not
easy to read white text on black background (especially for me), it annoyed my eyes so much (and I
always away from the sites like that).

In fact, most popular websites always use black texts on white (or lightly color) background in their
main content area, and use colorful zone for decoration only.

Hope this useful. Smile
Parkour_Jarrod
It has good content topics and such but the black and white layout is a real downside for me. I Navigated away instantly, before comeing back and forcing myself through it i noticed that you DO have options to change the layout in the User Control Panel (after making an account) my suggestion would be to upload and install more layouts so that your members can have a wider range to suit their taste.

All in all 6/10 in my rating.