FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Planning you site around Key words to earn adsence dollars

Possum
Hi

My site is going to cover a great many subjects. I was thinking it would be a good idea to put in key words that people have to pay heaps for, so if someone clicks an add on my site I will get a good revenue.

Is there a place for me to find out how much you pay for key words and phrases.

Thank you

PS is this a good strategy..
Peterssidan
Use Google's adwords tool: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
Choosing "Show Estimated Avg. CPC" might be useful.

But honestly, make websites for users and not for SEs Cool
Possum
Quote:

I totally agree. The reason I ask is that I really want to buy a Blackberry flip. I was at work checking my sites functionality and went to my page that has a blackberry flip on it. The Google add showed the Local blackberry seller, which I just clicked (oops too late). Its probably one of only 3 self clicks I have done on my own adsence.

Any way that mistaken adsence self click got me $1.20. (if I could give it back to Google I would)

But now I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to have articles about subjects that could earn me better ad clicks revenue. Like for example "Student Load repayments". Apparently those adword are very expensive to buy.

Is there a place I can go to to find the cost of adwords..

Thx for link I am there now..
gcaughill
Possum wrote:
Hi

My site is going to cover a great many subjects. I was thinking it would be a good idea to put in key words that people have to pay heaps for, so if someone clicks an add on my site I will get a good revenue.

Is there a place for me to find out how much you pay for key words and phrases.

Thank you

PS is this a good strategy..

If you come up with a good strategy then let us know.
wanshi
Peterssidan wrote:

good ,I gree Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
don't want to earn much money at first, we should slowly make it work Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
the-guide
wanshi wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:

good ,I gree Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
don't want to earn much money at first, we should slowly make it work Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Yeah... Adding value and enabling your customer to make a profit off of you, these are age-old business axioms that were true for many years ago and will be true in another years. So many of us seem to forget that and why would we all like to forget this is because adding value takes work. But no business has ever built a success without doing exactly that. Don't work against the web with tricks and games, all folk don't like and also hate it. Wink