FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sources of passive income

ravikanth
Please post the different kinds of passive income sources you are aware of. I know of only the following ways:
1. money from adsense of websites
2. Money from domaining

Please note that the stress is on passive income.
gtoroap
Well, Internet is not the only way to make passive incomes. In fact, I know many other ways, and I suppose that you too, so I cant thell here all of them. But I could list a few ones:

1. Rent an appartment or house
2. Invest in stocks
3. Make an start up
4. Buy federal bonus

etc...

Bye
sciencegto
If you can write well with good grammar, I'm recommend you to write several articles for Associated Content and Bukisa because they paid very well.
chatrack
If you like to teach , you can do it online

I know there are online teachers
who are getting descent income.
hangnhu
online teachers? what do they teach? is there some sort of set up?
I suppose the teaching is done via msn or something of this kind right?
ptpmonitor
Well, making posts in paid to post sites is also a good source of income. I am active in many paid to post sites and earn more than $50 from them each month. Sometimes I also earn money by writing articles and blogging.
babygeek
passive income is sort of unreliable...but then, at the beginning, everything is...
LimpFish
anyone here who has used and got paid by bukisa?
ptpmonitor
LimpFish wrote:
anyone here who has used and got paid by bukisa?

Its a paid to review site. i registered there once when i joined in all paid to review site. i i gave my attention to CIAO instead of bukisa as CIAO was paying good for review that time.

I heard that earning from bukisa is not easy. I have yet no plan to test it.
LimpFish
Ciao pays good? You know any more sites like that? Let's get it rolling here Wink
ciureanuc
Passive income... what is that?
You understand passive income as getting money without spending anything?
Because, even putting AdSense on your website mean working on that website to be indexed, you have to add content, to promote it over other websites... This mean TIME.
Working over the formula Time = Money Smile you have to think how much are you payed for the hours spent in that "AdSensed" website...
Because I don't know anybody who made a lot running some websites without updated contents...

But I know people who can buy a trip only with the money made in the weekends - real work. Programming, DTP, general labour (repairing cars, doing electrical parts of a house).

I think real "passive money" is what gtoroap said:
renting a property (inherited not bought by you - getting money for that is not "passive"), deposits in banks, speculating the international money markets (do you heard about Soros?)
LimpFish
what is soros?

and yea I'd like to have my money work for me instead of working for my money... speculating in currencies etc... only problem is that I dont really have any money Razz
fullmetalalki
can you guys post links to these things, like bukisa or a pay to post site?
Crorepati
You can earn by franchisee business, you invest a small amount one time say $100 to $150 and earn upto $250 per week depending upon the number of people you can sell the business you bought, per week.
LimpFish
Crorepati wrote:
You can earn by franchisee business, you invest a small amount one time say $100 to $150 and earn upto $250 per week depending upon the number of people you can sell the business you bought, per week.

i though franchise businesses was like mcdonalds restaurants etc...
badai
this is not passive income. passive income is do once, than the income keep coming in without doing anything.

of course, if your students keep paying you after you're done with them, it's passive income.

chatrack wrote:

LimpFish
badai wrote:
this is not passive income. passive income is do once, than the income keep coming in without doing anything.

of course, if your students keep paying you after you're done with them, it's passive income.

chatrack wrote:

I agree, passive income is when you only have to lift your finger once, and then kick back and relax and let the money just pile up while you have a cold beer Very Happy
Starrfoxx
There's this company called ACN that sells a video phone among other types of services. It's a self run business where you get two people under you, and they each get two people under them, etc etc. The products are legit, and you can earn passive income in that way. The more people under you, the more money you can make.

My in-laws are involved with it and tried to get us involved, but we don't have the money to invest in it. It takes a lot of work too, which we don't have time for. I'd rather have a job with a paycheck that I can count on from week to week.
LimpFish
Starrfoxx wrote:
There's this company called ACN that sells a video phone among other types of services. It's a self run business where you get two people under you, and they each get two people under them, etc etc. The products are legit, and you can earn passive income in that way. The more people under you, the more money you can make.

My in-laws are involved with it and tried to get us involved, but we don't have the money to invest in it. It takes a lot of work too, which we don't have time for. I'd rather have a job with a paycheck that I can count on from week to week.

that sounds like pyramide-games, aren't they illegal?