FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cartoon that made me laugh

ocalhoun
deanhills
OK. I'm going to sound stupid but I did not get it? What does it mean? Embarassed
coolclay
That's great! For those who don't understand it represents what almost always happen when a new president takes over, and blames all of the current problems on the previous president. It especially is strong in this case because not only does our current president blame everything on him but so does 75% of America.

I have heard so many ridiculous things blamed on Bush, it actually makes me laugh. But it's nothing new, people blamed all our problems on Clinton when Bush took over. People put way to much pressure on Presidents in general in my opinion. While they do play a large part in our government, and country there are many other forces far beyond their control.
deanhills
This is where I was dense. When I looked at it at first glance, that was exactly what I thought, i.e. blaming Bush, however I would have expected all the papers to be in the "IN" tray with none in the "OUT". At second glance I thought that he was not blaming Bush any more and that was weird for me, as that is exactly what he has been doing in a masterful way. Although would seem people are catching on these days. He may have to change his tune.
handfleisch
deanhills
Well at least I got the one by Handfleisch. Question: are Right Wingers and Hate Groups the same?
matam
Laugh is good for healthy.
Voodoocat
Great cartoon! Maybe one day the annointed one will grow up and take responsibility for the country.
jmi256
There are tons of funny cartoons/captions. I'll post a few.

jmi256
handfleisch
deanhills

Cliffer
i like cartoon!!
jmi256
Here are a couple of good ones. Not really cartoons, but still funny.

handfleisch
lagoon
Of course, there are the bad taste ones...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7900963.stm
jmlworld
ocalhoun wrote:

I understood it as nothing in, nothing out. Only blame Bush...

This is real, indeed.
handfleisch
deanhills
handfleisch
deanhills