FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anything stuck on your fridge door...

watersoul
Very silly topic, I know but I've been in a silly mood today Smile
Lots of people stick things on their fridge door, here's a pic of mine...

...an old parking warning, a few photo's, some random scribble drawings, a painting my son did at nursery, a take-away menu (held in a recent parking ticket plastic wallet) and other stuff I might need to remember - as the fridge is a popular place in my house and I visit it often!

Just wondering what stuff is on yours, if any?

Laughing
Solon_Poledourus
I actually hate putting things on the fridge door, so mine is empty. I guess it's my OCD kicking in, but it just makes me think of clutter. *shivers*
watersoul
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
I actually hate putting things on the fridge door, so mine is empty. I guess it's my OCD kicking in, but it just makes me think of clutter. *shivers*

Haha good one, I've got the same OCD if I'm honest with you so the rest of the house is a "clutter-free zone" ...but I do let myself escape on the 'fridge!! Smile
Magicman
My fridge at home has a bunch of family pictures and magnets and the current months calender. The fridge that I use while at school has a magnet from my hometown's police department, a magnet with emergency numbers for my school, and a guitar pick holder.
Nameless
My family's fridge has on it: One shopping list for next week, one recipe list for this week, and fifteen extra old, various magnets.
deanhills
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
Ditto. Although on some people's fridges such as the one in the photo of this thread do look nice and happy. But I'm the same, I hate clutter and am also spartan in my furniture and decorations. I like lots of space around me.
sana618
well our fridge door is free of things but the top of it is filled with things like cereal boxes kitchen tissue
roll, jam and ketch up bottles etc.
tony
watersoul wrote:

...an old parking warning, a few photo's, some random scribble drawings, a painting my son did at nursery, a take-away menu (held in a recent parking ticket plastic wallet) and other stuff I might need to remember - as the fridge is a popular place in my house and I visit it often!

Laughing

Haha; you have a very busy refrigerator. I like the warning notice Razz Razz
standready
A few magnets for holding calendar, phone numbers/messages and such. At least it is organize though.
SpellcasterDX
Nothing of real importance of interest really. Just a few fridge magnets we've collected over the years.
desonium
I know a lot of people stick things on their fridge, but at my place we don't use the fridge. We use a notice bord which is hanging in the kitchen
PatTheGreat42
We actually just switched fridges, so the only things on there are some magnets, very neatly arranged, and then some pictures of the family at a pirate festival, actually.
crimson_aria
the only thing on our fridge door are magnets which are only used for display. I would have used them for sticking notes but I have never had a situation where I had to stick one. on top of the fridge are lots of things though, boxes, vase, and some other things.
goutha
My fridge is full of stuff. I'll try to take a picture of it and post it here.
mwsupra
Lets see... I have about 10 magnets that I get from the phone book of some high priced attorney. I never throw them away for some reason, since they have some use. I have some a magnet digital timer and a guide of cook times since I always undercook/overcook stuff. And surprisingly no pictures...
Arty
Mine isn't magnetic. Very Happy

The side is though, there's a few random stuff stuck to it, like calendars, etc, but it isn't cluttered.
Moshkin_Khan
Mine has the letters H M and another letter, all of what is left of a magnetic alphabet.
paskifire
hmmmm booger and saliva.. eeewwe that's gross. We have orange magnets, and daily menu posted on our fridge.
apple
all I got is a small magnetic white board, so stuff that runs out can be written Confused
Raidation
Well, for one, I've got my refridgerator stuck on my refridgerator door. I'm still trying to take it off. Need to keep it clean.
hamza1122
i got a lot of magnets for nothing basically and a few calendars and a thingy for the shopping list. just yesterday i put up a certificate i received for achieving a high distinction in the national geography competition woot! Pretty fun because i got 24/40 and i got a high disticnion. i just made it though coz my friend got 23 and got a distinction only.

i also have some sheets to remind me to pay for excursions that are coming soon and some reminders of stuff.
william
Nothing. Very Happy Really though, I don't like the cluttered look of having anything on the fridge door. I try to keep it clean as well. I have a magnetic whiteboard which holds up anything the fridge would be used for.

Actually, come to think of it, my fridge isn't magnetic anyway. Razz Good though, since it will prevent any temptations.
Raidation
I've epically failed at cleaning my fridge door. Could anybody tell me how to remove my refridgerator from my refridgerator door?
Josso
Mines minimal. A star trek + aphex badge.
Insanity
We have a bunch of take out menus and free promotional magnets all over the kitchen door. I don't think a place feels homely if there isn't enough stuff on the fridge. It gives the place character.
driftingfe3s
Personally I like to keep the fridge clean and minimalistic, I seem to be removing the clutter on it all the time. Usually someone from my family puts up buisness cards from resturants, recepies, or other random fliers along with some funky looking magnets which i really want to toss out as well.
Zombie
actually my fridge door has absolutely nothing on it, but i keep everything very clean, so yea...
skygaia
frankly I don't like that... but my wife really likes it. So there are lots of magnetics on our fridge.
rockacola
watersoul wrote:

Laughing

IMHO I think it's mess Laughing

I keep my fridge clean with no more than 2 cute magnets... but I tend to blue tag a lot of stuff on the wall, similar to how you magnet your stuff on your fridge Razz
anarhistu
My fridge door has not many things on it... just the periodic table of Mendeleev and a poster with Elisha Cuthbert Very Happy
Dean_The_Great
I've got a whiteboard on mine, I use it for lists, or interesting drawings. Other than that, nada.
Ghost900
We buy a magnet from trips that we go on so we have a few vacation magnets as well as a few other odds and ends and then on the main fridge door we have a magnetic calendar for the days we are on house cleaning and whatnot.

Not to cluttered, but there is better. Very Happy
BrumDubai
My fridge has three letter from my school for various events and things, two of my little sister's 100% attendance certificates and some simpsons-style cartoons of my family done by my little sister, all stuck on with various magnets.
Fatality
Ours has a dry erase marker weekly planner, a handful of random magnets, and a few pictures. I don't look at it often so I probably missed a few things.
carlospro7
We have a few recipes on our fridge door and random fridge magnets.
TurtleShell
My family likes to travel. When we go places, we buy refrigerator magnets. We have a magnet from the US Virgin Islands, Peru, various places in Mexico, New York, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, and other areas.

Our fridge has photos, drawings, spelling tests, behavior reports, coupons, schedules, advertisements, a brochure from Jews for Jesus, a copy of the family rules, poetry, report cards, and a magnetic statue of david that you can dress and undress.
Radinka
Looking in a fridge with a lot of notes are really fun especially when it is work of your sons and daughters. I am really inspired to their simple work. Yeah, I admit it is not that good drawing but the things that they are doing to me is really the one that I like. They express there feeling to me by there drawing posted in our fridge.
TurtleShell
My family collects magnets when we go on trips. OUr fridge door has magnets from Guatemala, the Yucatan, TJ, Canada, Washington, Oregon, California, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, Illinois, Louisiana, Puerto Rico, Peru, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Australia and a variety of landmarks and national parks. We have completely covered our fridge with papers like our daughter's graduation certificate from her ice skating class, bills, an old brochure that somehow relates to jews for Jesus and the freedom trail, and pictures of family.
saratdear
Two or three fridge magnets; one that doubles up as a bottle opener.
spicandspan
How many have tried one of these? It removes clutter and protects photos. I was going to insert a picture in this post, but I cant figure out how. here is the website http://www.fridgemag.com

We love displaying photos on our Fridge. Hated the cluttered look in our beautiful kitchen though. This has endless options, because you can use all sized photos in a large magnetic collage frame.

It turns the whole door into a photo frame. We got the 16" X 24" size, but there's a smaller one too.

Good luck.
GuidanceReader
I have a calendar/whiteboard thing on there, held on with two massively strong magnets, and the pen to write on it. There is a school list for my son's school items (which will be removed next week), and a heap of 'job' pictures which my kids put on their two charts on the bottom half of the fridge. When they've done their 'job' the picture gets put on my 'chart' (calendar) and they get a marble for their reward jar and I put them back on their chart when they're due to be done again..

I'll try to remember to take a photo some time.
deanhills
My fridge door is completely unadorned. I had two magnets on it that were gifts, but that somehow went missing after my last move a few years ago.
faten
well our fridge door is free of things Laughing Laughing
spinout
school schematics.... and shopping lists.... and discounts.... hm, and work schematics!