FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone play WoW

excelle
Hi im a retired wow player. I spent my time in rapid evolution an Eu alliance guild in sylvanas, where we reached all content before the big nerf and wrath of the lich king release. Is there anyone from this guild here?
Thanks again Entry
loyal
excelle wrote:
Hi im a retired wow player. I spent my time in rapid evolution an Eu alliance guild in sylvanas, where we reached all content before the big nerf and wrath of the lich king release. Is there anyone from this guild here?
Thanks again Entry

I assume you mean world of warcraft? Nope sorry. It cost money. Something I can't afford to throw away on a game.

I did spend time on adventurequest/battleon for a year or two. That was pretty simplistic. But it got really boring after a while (and annoying when hardly any of the promised features came. they were promised a few years ago, and last time i checked they still aren't there!).

But then i moved onto runescape. Good game, poor graphics. And if you're not a paying member, the game becomes restricted to fighting after the first fourty levels.

The problem with these games, especially world of war craft, is that they take too much time, which not all of us can afford to give.

I wonder how much money world of war craft big guys get....There sure are a large number of players.

If anyone's interested in trying it out, there's a trial, free i think: http://www.trywarcraft.com/
misterXY
Isn't this another WoW post? Why can't there be a just a WoW thread or Blizzard Ent?
David_Pardy
There IS a thread for WoW.

People just aren't paying attention.

Don't people know how to read?
fonz
I played in Rapid Evolution, and i was one of the founding members! Who might you be? ;O
drunkenkoz
I played World of Warcraft for quite a while, but got bored of it after they kept making repetitive expansions where you did the same thing over and over again.
silverdown
Yes, I am a World of Warcraft player, I prefer the horde over alliance but I play both. Its actually now Free to play to level 20, however it has a nice list of restrictions til you buy the new battle-chest boxset as they merged the first game and first expansion into one package to give people more of a good free to playing (up to level 20 without paying). Every other expansion after that is not required unless you want to get to new locations and content for your character or toons as some refer to them as.
Dementei
Lame.
luciferfawkes
Even though I don't play the game anymore, it's still a good MMO. I don't know why people have to put it down, I can understand for some aspects why people would but at the core of the game, it's still good hence why it's so successful.

Personally, I moved on a few years ago. Now I await GW2, TSW, Tera and others to win my heart again with an MMO.
alimddine
I played wow for 2 years but i retired. Why i retired? Because now World of Warcraft its full of kids and they make wow for kids. One example : Mists of Pandaria.
wombatrpgs
David_Pardy wrote:
There IS a thread for WoW.

People just aren't paying attention.

Don't people know how to read?

It also says NO NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS at the top.
alimddine
Cool man i played on Sylvanas too. I played in Valahia and i retired when cataclysm came out.
alimddine
Maybe I'll play again when Mists of Pandaria will come out. I think this expansion will be cool.