FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warn Moderator

James007
I don't really know how to say this in English... but on most forums, people have the possibility to REPORT a post to a moderator.

If a post breaks the rules of the forum... I mean... swearing, not understandable, spamming, post in the wrong section.. then people can hit the "report this post"-button to warn a moderator.

When the moderator of that section checks his mail, he will find an e-mail containing a link to the bad post and the reason why it has been reported as "against the rules".

I suppose it woudn't be a bad idea, because on this forum you get a lot of SPAM-posts, because people want to earn points.

James Smile
tidruG
I think this has been suggested before and it is being contemplated... however, until that happens, you can always PM the Moderators regarding spam or flaming... Most Moderators have links to their PM in their sigs... alternatively, you can even check the bottom of the Index page, in the "Who's Online" page.... the moderators user ids will be in green colour.
James007
I will Very Happy

We will wait patiently, bondings is already quit occupied.

Hmmm... by the way, is there also an option to give your question the status "solved"? Embarassed Laughing (just kidding Twisted Evil )

James Smile
tidruG
Well, generally, the Moderators will change your topic's status to [Solved] and lock it to prevent some more spam posts in the thread... since the problem is solved, all additional posts are generally useless and considered spam.
James007
I think that's the best way to do it (on this forum).
Thank you for answering my question Smile

James Smile
rjc1187
I agree with what this guy is saying!
n0obie4life
Hi dude,

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3725

I think that post is nice Wink

-close-