FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FACIALS RECIPES

fitandfun
* Tomato Facial Mask
Terrific for normal skin. Cut a small sized raw tomato into two halves and gently rub both halves on your face in a circular motion. After the tomato face pack has dried, rinse your face completely, tone and moisturize.

* Easy Egg White Mask
Improves skin tone. Massage egg white all over your face. After mask has completely dried, rinse your skin thoroughly, tone and moisturize. Leaves your pores feeling taut and refreshed!

* Peachy Honey Mask
Works like magic and tastes great! Mash 1 large skinned peach (or nectarine) and 3 tsp. honey together, and add 2 tbsp. yogurt until you have a workable paste. Pat evenly over your face and neck and around your eyes. Lie back and relax for about 10 minutes. Rinse well with warm water, tone and moisturize.

* Cool as a Cucumber Facial Mask
This mask is perfect for any skin type; for best results, apply weekly. Place 1 cup oats and 1 tbsp. wheat bran in a blender and grind to a fine powder. Add 2 tbsp. buttermilk, 2 tbsp. whipping cream, 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. plain yogurt, 1 tsp. fresh mint leaves, and 1/2 medium diced cucumber. Blend until consistency is smooth. Apply to freshly cleansed face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, tone and moisturize.

Latest-Beauty-Tips.com is a platform where you find discussions about tried and tested Health & Beauty Care Tips, advices & Secrets. Ancient ingredients and age old procedures will sure add to your beauty.
computerexpert09
Banana Avacado Facial Mask
This mixture with exfoliate and norish your skin at the smae time. Great for combination skin.
Ingredients:
1/2 banana
1/2 avacado
2 Tbsp full-fat yogurt
1 tsp olive oil

Instructions:
Puree all ingredients in a blender. Apply to freshly cleaned face and leave on for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water and pat dry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banana, Honey and Yogurt Facial Mask
Ingredients:

1/2 banana
2 tablespoons yogurt
1 tablespoon honey

Instructions:
Mash the banana with a fork then mix in honey and yogurt. Apply to your face evenly. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water or soft wash cloth.
programitv
I use this one:
Egg and Honey Face Mask Recipe

Ingredients
Egg Yolk from 1 egg
1 tsp honey
1 pinch turmeric
How to make Egg and Honey Mask at home
Whip the egg yolk well. Add honey and turmeric to it. Mix well. After cleaning the face apply this mixture on face and neck. In 25-30 minutes it would dry and make the face very tight. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Greatking
hey these are great tips i will surely take them up. i must be consistent i know, thats my only problem to do something consistently to get results. way to go!