FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adsense is evil!

bassgs_17
Can anyone help me with my adsense account? It will not register and hits from my site! Grr....
foggy
There's no way that anyone can help you with the information you've provided. All we can do is speculate a few things.

Were the ads showing up completely?

Did you get different people to click on it to make sure it hadn't just logged your IP?

If neither of those are the case and there aren't any errors or anything, maybe you should contact google directly. They can help a lot more than we can here.
Daniel15
Every single click on an AdSense ad is screened for fraudalent clicks. The clicks usually take a few hours before they appear in your account. Leave your account for a day, and then check it again.

Don't worry, I was having the same problem Smile
mwm
i had the same thing also. Rest asured though, it works. I've used it on several domains and never had any issues at all. Like stated here, they screen for fraudulent clicks to keep you form driving up the 'clicks'

-mwm
gonzo
Yes, evil, and usually unseen by me. Smile I'd like to commiserate with you, but I don't like ads. Razz
Bondings
This is not the forum to get support for adsense. Once you put their ads on your page, they should count the impressions and the clicks, after a few hours.

-locked-