FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Which Consol ?





hoparustipus
Hi, i want to buy a consol but i cant choise one xbox or ps3 which one u use and why ?
Stormrage
Neither. Buy a video card instead.
ddukki
Are you looking for Action / Simulation / FPS's? XBOX360
Or RPG's / Action / Platformers / Strategy? PS3

Fighting games go either way. XBOX Live is a whole lot easier to use than PS3's Online experience, I've heard.
Diablosblizz
I am happy I bought an xBox 360, but unfortunately unhappy to hear that all the decent RPGs (such as Fable 2 - which luckily is on xBox) are on PS3. Overall? xBox 360 is a winner in my boat, sure you got to pay for the online membership, but there aren't many players on PS3 compared to xBox 360.

Currently, xBox 360 is dominating the video game market, in my opinion. Although, the Wii has sold over 50 million units since 2006.
QrafTee
PS3... if you can't build a nice gaming PC--or can't play with K/M for some reason.
enygmasoft
Diablosblizz wrote:
I am happy I bought an xBox 360, but unfortunately unhappy to hear that all the decent RPGs (such as Fable 2 - which luckily is on xBox) are on PS3. Overall? xBox 360 is a winner in my boat, sure you got to pay for the online membership, but there aren't many players on PS3 compared to xBox 360.

Currently, xBox 360 is dominating the video game market, in my opinion. Although, the Wii has sold over 50 million units since 2006.


According to what math is that reality based on. The last time I checked Nintendo Wii has been whooping both the xbox and ps3 butts in terms of sales neither is playing ball with the Wii. They have never been able too, my problem is the Wii is the lack of eye candy, which why I got the PS3, well that and lets not forget its the best bluray player out because it works very much like a computer, and lets not forget this is the only wireless bluray player in existance, which it far easier to connect to the internet. and lets not forget it also serves as a media server when used with windows vista and window xp.
m-productions
its really hard to stay "which one is better" you have to look at what you like. One of the best things you can do is go to www.gamestop.com or another website like ign..ect and take a look at the game lists for both systems, and from this, find the one that has the most games that look fun to you. Then you also want to take in what friends have, are you going to want to play online with them? 360 has very good network, but the PSN is starting to catch up and is FREE..and with the new adition of "HOME" its rather fun. In the end both systems are great and you can go with w/e one has the best games for you.
kghai3
i would go for xbox 360...
Diablosblizz
enygmasoft wrote:
According to what math is that reality based on. The last time I checked Nintendo Wii has been whooping both the xbox and ps3 butts in terms of sales neither is playing ball with the Wii. They have never been able too, my problem is the Wii is the lack of eye candy, which why I got the PS3, well that and lets not forget its the best bluray player out because it works very much like a computer, and lets not forget this is the only wireless bluray player in existance, which it far easier to connect to the internet. and lets not forget it also serves as a media server when used with windows vista and window xp.


I said in my opinion, and in yours it's obviously differently. Of course the Wii is dominating the market, according to Wikipedia. I am simply stating that I like xBox better, and most of my friends have one. And by the way... how more media center can you get with a xBox 360? It's MADE by the same people that made Windows, therefore it works flawlessly together.
QrafTee
Diablosblizz wrote:
enygmasoft wrote:
According to what math is that reality based on. The last time I checked Nintendo Wii has been whooping both the xbox and ps3 butts in terms of sales neither is playing ball with the Wii. They have never been able too, my problem is the Wii is the lack of eye candy, which why I got the PS3, well that and lets not forget its the best bluray player out because it works very much like a computer, and lets not forget this is the only wireless bluray player in existance, which it far easier to connect to the internet. and lets not forget it also serves as a media server when used with windows vista and window xp.


I said in my opinion, and in yours it's obviously differently. Of course the Wii is dominating the market, according to Wikipedia. I am simply stating that I like xBox better, and most of my friends have one. And by the way... how more media center can you get with a xBox 360? It's MADE by the same people that made Windows, therefore it works flawlessly together.

... They also made the Xbox 360 self destructive... I fail to see your point.
prem
buy wii, xbox is outdated now.
They have no new games and are really old.

Wii has now the same graphics as xbox.
spinout
Xbox 360 just screams - i get sore ears....
Wii - lame
PS3 - yes I can watch blue ray and have a silent console !
LostOverThere
spinout wrote:
Xbox 360 just screams - i get sore ears....
Wii - lame
PS3 - yes I can watch blue ray and have a silent console !

So not biased whatsoever. Wink

But really, it depends on what you like. I considerable myself a bit of a traditional gamer and enjoy the likes of Metroid, Mario and Zelda. However, just because I own a Nintendo Wii doesn't mean I can't appreciate the 360 or the PS3. Both of which are amazing consoles. What I guess I'm trying to say is, out of the three consoles, all are equally good. It just depends on what games you'd like to play.
enygmasoft
m-productions wrote:
its really hard to stay "which one is better" you have to look at what you like. One of the best things you can do is go to www.gamestop.com or another website like ign..ect and take a look at the game lists for both systems, and from this, find the one that has the most games that look fun to you. Then you also want to take in what friends have, are you going to want to play online with them? 360 has very good network, but the PSN is starting to catch up and is FREE..and with the new adition of "HOME" its rather fun. In the end both systems are great and you can go with w/e one has the best games for you.


My biggest problem with the xbox is always the amount of noise genrated by fan.
chalkpit3
Always go for the Wii - I'd avoid *anything* made by microsoft ...
chalkpit3
Always go for the Wii - I'd avoid *anything* made by microsoft ...
spinout
It is so simple!!!

Just listen to the machines.... Yep they make noices....

Wii - > makes noice like a PS2 (and is as powerful)

Xbox360 -> Aeroplane sound - you can't have it on and watch telly in the same room... stay away from this sucker !!!!!! If you can build a silent cabinet with silent cooling fans u might pull it off... AND it gets very very hot!!!! Burrning hot

PS3 - Silent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has a Silent Blueray drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy this.... Ok some games are crappy conversions to this system BUT the good ones that are correct programmed are smoooth !!!!!!
Related topics
Favourite game? (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Boot disk problem.
Which is better Xbox or PC
xbox 360
partition + linux
PlayStation 3
quels ordis et console avez vous eu?
Olddest Console you own
psp the best or what
Nintendo "Revolutions" Wii
Nintendo Wii(Revolution)
New to Linux
ever heard about the xboy?
PS3: Are you ready for it?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.