FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to loose weight...?

shrykull
Hi I am skiny person, never been overwaight, but I know the real secret of keeping undesired waight down. I do once a year wegetable and fruit diets lasting 4 two weeks and I tell you that one can dispose a lot of toxins, sick deposits, and fatt of course. On top of this one recovers from uncurable diseases during longer pediods of such diet. Normally one can fast with this low callories food from 4 days to 6 weeks. It is clinically and scientifically proved in my country (Poland) Smile

I know that many people especially in the US have huge problem with their obesity. What is more I have heard that this increasing phenomena is deadly to heart, arteries, and many other systems. Most of death cases in richer parts of the world arise from obesity.

So if you would like to know the secret of this diet I can tell you that the first secret is strong will for you need to change radically staff you put to your mouth for short time, and this is in most cases impossible.
Secoundly one needs to find out how and what to prepare for food and than prepare it or have it prepared! Thirdly one should try to have healthy food afterwords.

I hope I inspired sombody. I am doing this diet right now and I can tell you that all I write is completelly truth. This is my 4 diet so far and this one will last for 2 weeks.

Regards,
Shrykull
shrykull
P.S. If you have any questions to particulars of this wegetable&fruits fasting I will gladly answer them.
Nameless
Despite all the flawed spelling and even more flawed advise, it was this little paradoxical snipped that made me LOL:

shrykull wrote:
one recovers from uncurable diseases
watersoul
Hmm, thanks for the thoughts, I kind of follow a slightly easier path to stay slim and healthy...

1: Eat a balanced diet with little fat & sugary carb's, a mixture of plenty of starchy carb's, protein, mineral's, vitamins & fruit & veg
2: Live an active life and use about as much energy as I take into my body each day

...its not really rocket science, but thanks anyway! Wink
shrykull
Sorry for spelling mistakes, english is my secound language so you will have to excuse me them all.
If this was the question, I answer that mechanism of this fasting is simple:body converts from external to external nourishing. This rare phenomena starts to take proteins and carbohydrate from your body, since externally you stop suppling efficient number of callories though you give your body huge number of vitamins, minerals, and high-fibre. It starts from ones muscles, than from fat and later from unhealthy deposits, even cancer gets eaten in this way. I know that you have never heard before about that, this diet it is my national product Smile

P.S.Pharmaceutical concerns, doctors and other professional who make a living from succers like us prefer you have never heard about it, or they even know about it themselves.
shrykull
Quote:
onverts from external to external nourishing.

Sorry again, external to internal was meant!
Carola_Game
Do not forget to eat enough protein. Otherwise you don't burn fat, but your are demolishing your muscles.
jmlworld
My daily food mostly contains a mixture of meat and vegetables plus carbohydrates such as spaghetti, etc... but my weight doesn't concede 65kg - 70kg. You know, I am football (soccer) addicted person. I play football at least once in every week, and I think that factor played a great role in keeping myself balanced.

I don't go work by a car, too. I walk about 0.5km to my work center, I know 0.5km is not that far, but it makes you lose some energy as I believe.
shrykull
During such diet one looses lots of weight. As I said previously internal digestion starts from muscles, later on from fat and then even bones are sucked Smile. In the mean time body eats drugs accumulated in the body along with other toxins, etc. Number of disseases gets cured during longer fasting periods.
People who are concerned with loosing too much from muscles should't take up such strict diets or at least do it for longer than 2 weeks.

Excercise is good thouhg for creating even greater effect for fat burning or health. However the diet plays the main part!
mwsupra
His diet idea isn't that bad. My wife buys all these dang diet pills and of course they don't do jack unless you work out and eat right... sigh...
standready
I have always found a balanced diet including fruits and vegetables as well as exercise has worked well.
ted1986
Do not eat, well you have to drink but you can not eat any rice or bread. Twisted Evil
driftingfe3s
mwsupra wrote:
His diet idea isn't that bad. My wife buys all these dang diet pills and of course they don't do jack unless you work out and eat right... sigh...

Yeah, unfortunately there are no miracle pills that work. I agree with a lot of the other posters here, a balanced diet is the best with some exercise.
deanhills
shrykull wrote:
Hi I am skiny person, never been overwaight, but I know the real secret of keeping undesired waight down. I do once a year wegetable and fruit diets lasting 4 two weeks and I tell you that one can dispose a lot of toxins, sick deposits, and fatt of course. On top of this one recovers from uncurable diseases during longer pediods of such diet. Normally one can fast with this low callories food from 4 days to 6 weeks. It is clinically and scientifically proved in my country (Poland) Smile

I know that many people especially in the US have huge problem with their obesity. What is more I have heard that this increasing phenomena is deadly to heart, arteries, and many other systems. Most of death cases in richer parts of the world arise from obesity.

So if you would like to know the secret of this diet I can tell you that the first secret is strong will for you need to change radically staff you put to your mouth for short time, and this is in most cases impossible.
Secoundly one needs to find out how and what to prepare for food and than prepare it or have it prepared! Thirdly one should try to have healthy food afterwords.

I hope I inspired sombody. I am doing this diet right now and I can tell you that all I write is completelly truth. This is my 4 diet so far and this one will last for 2 weeks.

Regards,
Shrykull
Not all people are equal in health and disease, nor react to diets in the same way. Some may do well with a fast, but there are others who can really risk their health, for example those who have hypoglycemia, low blood pressure, etc. Probably always good to do this under medical supervision. Also, for those who are very obese and have never done fasting before, it is probably not such a healthy way to loose weight. Quite a number of those may have impaired metabolisms and if their goal is to loose weight, they may not even loose that much. Better again to see a medical doctor who specializes in obesity as obesity is much more than gaining and losing weight. There is a coach of a kind needed to help with a complete radical change of lifestyle of which diet is one important factor but not the only one.
Gondal
I bought turbo jam bout 3 yrs ago.. only stayed committed to it for 2 weeks ( lack of time )
andd i noticed such a great deal of results! .. i lost 20 pounds within the 2 weeks ( inc. that i watched what i ate )

WORKOUT - 20 mins cardio
breafast: honey nut cheerios with 1% milk and activia yogurt
snack: fresh fruit
lunch: veggie sandwhich on whole GRAIN!! if the bread dont got grains.. it aint real !
snack: fruits
dinner: chicken breast with veggies
WORKOUT- another 20 mins cardio or strength training ( if u do strength .. then always have a protein shake right after .. helps heal the muscles quicker ! )

and i never ate past 6-7 ( mainly cuz i fell asleep)

GOOD LUCK
=)
im gonna get back on this !
annielizstan
Hi,
Drink plenty of water.
Dancing is a good way to loose weight too.
Drink plenty of water.
Take a green tea.
Eat fruit and veggies.
Try to exercise at least an hour a day.
mshafiq
To be fit and smart eat healthy food and do exercise like yoga,zomba.there are lots of exercise that suits your body and keep you fit.
Exercise is very important as sleep.so make a habit of exercise daily
Yoga is very good to loss weight.it keep your body slim because of streching of body mussels
Many yoga exercise put strength in your body you can support the weight of your own body in new ways, including balancing on one leg , or arms
Yoga helps shape long, lean muscles
Eat a variety of nutrient rich foods. You need more than 40 different nutrients for good health, and you know that single food supplies can not full fill all your requirement Your daily food selection should include bread and other whole-grain products; fruits; vegetables; dairy products; and meat, poultry, fish and other protein foods. How much you should eat depends on your diet.
I am also losing weight as i have a habit of drinking Luke warm lemon water early in the morning as soon as i woke up.My this habit changed my life for ever.Because Luke warm water with lemon drops cleans my digestive system by removing all unwanted material.In this way whole day i feel happy and fresh.Lemon has very important role in freshens of skin.It is good cleaner of Liver and digestive system.
With this habit i am not gaining weight.I am happy and smart
Try it
amagard
Get enough sleep: "Make a Sleep Plan to Help You Lose Weight"
And avoid alcohol, because this keeps your liver too busy to handle other food properly, at least according to this article: "The Science Behind Why Beer Gives You a Beer Belly".
moncong
good diet
good exercise
good sleep
good living
daltonedwards
The best way to become skinnier is to eat healthier.. But most people make the mistake of just not eating at all. Which is counterproductive because all that weight comes back because you aren't really changing your lifestyle. You gotta add exercise in there too.
David07
Exercise and proper diet are very important to lose weight and improve fitness. Avoid all high protein food like meats, nuts, grains, cheese, fast foods, fried and dairy products. Go for walking, running, cycling, practice push ups, bench press and chair squat. It burns fat,make strong bones and muscles, boost energy, improve heart functions and improve fitness.
Jackob
Exercise regularly to burn fat, boost metabolism and lose weight so exercise regularly. To lose weight, break meals in small frequent meals and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, have green tea and do not eat late.
mengshi200
Not having supper is very obviously method for losing weigth.
Deline
Last year I gain weight and I started to feel really uncomfortable with my clothes. I was not fat, but I knew that it was not healthy. That happened because I was so secure about not getting fat that I didnt realized I was eating too much for months...Then I saw a photo of mine from 2011 and got really mad about myself, my self esteem was totally broken.

To solve this, I started to walk as much as possible in my vacation - wich was pretty much the time I was searching for a job in my parents's city, on the beach.

As I moved back to São Paulo after getting a job, I thought it would be impossible to have a fitness life without paying for expensive gyms. But it tourned out I could do it! I moved to an apartment wich is 4km far from my job. Now, everyday I come to work walking - that keeps me far from stress and I appreciate the view. But it's just possible because I'm lucky to live in a very green area.
mattk71
I am someone who has fluctuated in weight all my life.
At my heaviest I was 280 pounds, Then from there I eventually went down to 168 within
a couple years. I lost all that weight in a healthy natural way.
So the real secret (not really a secret) to losing weight is to burn more calories than you take in.
OR to take in less calories than you burn. It sounds the the same but 2 diff ways.
You can work out or exercise more to make up for the extra calories that you have taken in.
OR if you dont want to exercise or do extra activity, you can try to eat less than
your body naturally burns. The 1st option is technically the healthier option
only because the second option mite require eating less calories than your body needs
which is not healthy. Your body, depending on your weight and age, needs a certain amount
of calories to function properly, so it is best to make sure you at least get that.
nelson
I was also facing weight problem before two years ago and used many medicines for this problem but in vain. Almost two years ago I went to my aunt house in New York and my aunt suggest me some food. I used some green tea and some other food that proves good to lose weight. There are Seven foods that are good to lose weight are:-
1. Salad
2. Green Tea
3. Pears
4. Soup
5. Olive Oil
6. Grapefruit
7. Vinegar
amagard
Go running or do some other type of endurance sports. I started running ( a bit ) several weeks ago and was surprised that I am actually loosing weight since I did a lot of sports already in the past, like badminton and squash. Nevertheless, it is not the same: those sports make your body burn carbohydrate while endurance sports is the right means to make your body consume from your fat reserves. Key is kind of a moderate exercising for a longer period of time.
2 times a week 3 miles ( or 40 minutes ) does the job for me.
amagard
Interesting article on Lifehacker today: What's the Best Workout for Gaining Some Weight?
Some people exercise for just the contrary reason to what was discussed here so far.
dxverm
This is a method of cheating and does involve the use of prescription drugs so use with caution and only if you were prescribed this by a doctor.

This is a week long process so all steps should be taken daily!
This is a method to boost your metabolism.

1. Wake up and eat a cup or two of yogurt for breakfast, preferably before 8 am.
2. Take one Dextroamphetamine/Amphetamine (Adderall) at least 15 mg. Can substitute with stackers but be advised if you are obese this is not a smart idea due to the effect it can have on your heart.
3. Walk a lot throughout the day!
4. Eat Lunch, DO NOT EAT MORE THAN A MEAL< NO SNACKS!!!
5. At about 4 to 5 pm take one more Dextroamphetamine/Amphetamine (Adderall) at least 15 mg.
6. Eat another cup or two of yogurt.

Do this process for 5 days straight, then you may stop taking the Dextroamphetamine/Amphetamine (Adderall) or Stackers and start eating regular meals again. Continue walking throughout the day and DO NOT EAT SNACK FOODS. What this process achieves is curving your appetite from eating alot junkie food throughout the day and the pills give you a boost in energy without having to eat a lot to get that energy. This will boost your metabolism allowing you to go back to eating regular meals when the process is complete and your metabolism will take over helping burn fat. I weighed 220 lbs when I started this regiment. A month later after starting and stopping this regiment I weighed 180 lbs. This works but as advised I was prescribed my medicine and it can have adverse effects on your heart if you are massively overweight. I am not condoning buying illegal drugs either.
back_to_grandma
Honestly, any comments not referencing diet and exercise really aren't sustainable in the long run. Furthermore, a bit on diets. Diets really aren't sustainable, unless you can seriously expect yourself to be on that diet for the rest of your life. If you do something like the Atkin's diet or ____ diet, the weight is going to come back as soon as you go off it.
Deanna582
drink lemon juice every day morning or else a spoon of honey with a glass of water.
this is the best method to loose the wait
deanhills
back_to_grandma wrote:
Honestly, any comments not referencing diet and exercise really aren't sustainable in the long run. Furthermore, a bit on diets. Diets really aren't sustainable, unless you can seriously expect yourself to be on that diet for the rest of your life. If you do something like the Atkin's diet or ____ diet, the weight is going to come back as soon as you go off it.
Agreed. It has to be a whole lifestyle thing too. Not just diet and calories in and out. More like living an energetic life with plenty of projects and plans that keep one on the go. Good to have a diet plan in place for at least figuring out a healthy eating style, but it has to be a means to an end, and not an end in itself.
johans
I do physical activity sports.. Jogging, playing badminton, running and do basketball.

I need to loose weight for holiday seasons!
zacky
Once I proved that my method is really effective and I myself totally loose weight then I will respond to this thread how I did it. But currently I won't argue with other response which I think might not helpful.
pravojednostavno
PEOPLE, we shouldn't think about our weight, we should be happy, healthy and have strong self-confidence!

It is normal to have a little bit fat in your body, especially if you are a woman or have such genes. It is totally OK if you are naturally skinny. The only thing is your style of life: be active & eat clean - these bring happiness and bunch of confidence.
markharris
Take Balanced diet with out fats, do exercise
playfungames
I am also interested in weight loss. My thought on weight loss is that it takes time and a lot of hard work. Eating honey, drinking lime/lemon water, or consuming something else daily won't just do it.

The secret to losing weight is burning more calories than what you consume. Instead of consuming less calories by dieting, I prefer to consume my daily requirement of food and exercise daily. I think any type of exercise if done regularly and correctly, works well to reduce weight.

For me, I prefer walking or running. I used to run during the mornings in the summer, but now since it is winter, I prefer to walk during the evenings. I walk around 6 kilometers at a fast pace daily. My walk lasts for about an hour. I am not really concerned about losing that much weight right now because I am not overweight at all. I walk just so I can stay healthy.

Also, I want to add that I've read a lot of articles on losing our belly fat and turns out that we cannot reduce our the fat on a part of our body separately. For example by just doing abs workout/sit-ups, we build abs but they are covered by our fat. So to lose fat, we have to reduce our fat density in our entire body. Targeted fat reduction is not possible.

Stay healthy everyone.
Peterssidan
Experience from someone who has never been overweight, often eats more than necessary and has had periods of lots of exercising and periods with less exercising:

Food
I have noticed that the weight tends to stabilize at some level depending on how much I eat. If I eat a lot the weight will stabilize at a higher level compared to if I eat less. I think it's because a larger body consumes more energy and therefore needs even more energy to keep gaining weight.

To me, eating special diets during limited periods of time to lose weight sounds kind of useless because you will quickly reach your old weight when you start eating like normal again. It's better to have a diet that you feel you can live with for the rest of your life.

Exercise
Exercising can make you lose weight but don't overestimate the benefits. The amount of food you eat will still be most important unless you exercise a lot. I think exercises that makes you use big body parts for an extended period of time is best. I prefer running but if you are overweight you might want to do something with less impact on the knees. Be careful not to overdo it if you are new. Don't listen to people saying "No pain, no gain". It's not true. In endurance sports you can benefit a lot, both in terms of weight and in terms of performance by doing a lot of easy paced workouts. It should not be painful. Sometimes minor discomforts can be OK but this is something you will have to learn. It takes time to get to know the body and learn what signals you should pay attention to and what you can ignore.

I have noticed that if I eat a lot without exercising the food doesn't leave the body fast enough so I have to cut back on eating after about 2-3 days. If I start running it speeds up and the food leaves the body much sooner. I'm not sure if the reduced time in the bowel means the body absorbs less energy from the food, but it sure makes it possible to eat more. On the other hand I don't feel the same need to eat when exercising. Without any exercising the meals can be something I look forward to and even be the highlight of the day so I want to eat a lot. The exercising makes me feel good and I don't feel that food is that important for me psychically. But habits are strong so it's still easy to keep eating more than necessary.

As with food I think the exercising should be something you feel you can live with for the rest of your life (or at least for many years to come). Do something that you enjoy doing. This is easy for me because I like running as a sport and my long term motivation is to improve my running times. If you like some sport, that could be all the motivation you need. Note if you do a sport, the training you do to improve in that sport have to be enjoyable too because that is what you will spend most of the time doing. Even if you are not into some sport you can still compete with yourself to keep motivated. If you do running you can compare how far you have ran at the end of the week, if you do push ups you can see how many you can do in 30 seconds, and so on. I think most people feel motivated when they see how they improve. You will improve rapidly in the beginning but the better you get the slower you will improve so don't expect to set a record each time. Actually it's advisable not to try to push yourself to a new record each time because that could easily lead to injuries. Think long term.
Nyasro
I think best way is morning walk or running in the morning.
I have lose my weight on the same way.
Klaw 2
I lost about 6 kilo’s by not snacking anymore after dinner and snacking less in general.
Did take about 6 months so that’s a kilo a month.
deanhills
Klaw 2 wrote:
I lost about 6 kilo’s by not snacking anymore after dinner and snacking less in general.
Did take about 6 months so that’s a kilo a month.
Well done Klaw! Dancing

I found that upping my protein intake from fish, chicken and small quantities of grass fed beef filled me up more. I'm now also in the habit of preparing a home meal for myself every night instead of "quick" foods. The absence of snacks has made a great difference for me too. That and reducing my intake from refined grains like bread, oats etc. and dairy.
lastiso
Simply a "calorie deficit" is all you need to lose weight.
(of course cardio, drinking lots of water, and eating healthy is good practice in combination with a calorie deficit.)

1. Find your current daily calorie consumption.
2. Try to go at least %30 less than that the next day.
3. Eat healthy.
4. Add in some simple cardio exercises everyday.
5. Drink heaps of water! ^-^

Aim for the 2k calorie standard. But eat healthy!
00ROM00
Its all about inputs and outputs.

Forget about snacks, sodas, sugar, bread and go everywhere you can by walking.
mshafiq
Drinking water early in the morning is very good.water should not be cold.fresh water or room temperature water is good.My habit always make it little hot.I feel my stomach is good and i do not have any problem of constipation.
Here some important and easy step that help a lot in weight lose as i am doing for me too.
First one is always eat in small portion instead of eating a lot at a time. Like eat five to six small meal daily instead of eating big meal.
Foods with healthy fats like olives, salmon and walnuts they are very good to eat as you will not feel hungery very early.
Oat cereal is very good. Eating a cup of oatmeal in the morning will prevent you from gorging in the afternoon.
One important thing is that always plane a head so that we have less chances to eat unhealthy food.
Never ever try to skip meal.because this is not a good idea.
Always have vegetables on hand. big bag of frozen mixed vegetables in olive oil and garlic. Add some red pepper or turmeric for additional flavor.
johans
Deanna582 wrote:
drink lemon juice every day morning or else a spoon of honey with a glass of water.
this is the best method to loose the wait

This can also helps.

But you need to focus and determined to do what do you want to achieved and inspiration will help also such as your girlfriend push you or encourage you to loose more weight.
Nyasro
I think running every morning about 5km can lose weight.
I have tried this and have decreased my weight
Iceaxe0410
I found a surprisingly good way to lose weight. I was diagnosed with kidney failure and gout on top of that. So, naturally I needed to change my diet. It's really amazing how much weight one can lose just by sticking to a strict diet. I wasn't overweight to begin with at around 160. My weight loss was just a consequence of having to change my diet. This of course isn't for everyone and you would have to have discipline to keep at it.

Basically, I ate one salad with apple cider vinegar/extra virgin olive oil dressing. Just iceberg lettuce. No mixed greens or anything since I was prohibited from eating green leafy vegetables. Ate one whole apple, five inch cubes of swiss cheese, one plain hamburger patty (added some spices for flavor, no salt), and white rice. Drank only water. I did this for about three months until I was put on dialysis. Lost 30 pounds as a consequence of the diet and it stayed that way.

Naturally, I'm glad I'm able to eat more because of the dialysis. I gained back about 10 pounds even with a liberal diet. That's still a net loss of 20 pounds even though I wasn't aiming to lose weight.
codersfriend
Would this leave any side effects. Since you're being deprived from meat especially the nutrients like iron, protein, etc..
Iceaxe0410
codersfriend wrote:
Would this leave any side effects. Since you're being deprived from meat especially the nutrients like iron, protein, etc..

Not that I experienced. The only thing I really lacked was enough salt which is easy enough to add in. The hamburger patty was enough for me to get my iron, protein. I think the main point is to keep it consistent and don't deprive yourself of too much to the point you start craving more of something. I know many that tried cutting out meat completely by substituting with tofu or dairy. I found that doesn't work for me. Just made me want to eat meat more the longer I went without it. It's why I stuck to a balanced diet even though it was contraindicated for gout and kidney failure. It got me through and my levels were fine.
steeve
moncong wrote:
good diet
good exercise
good sleep
good living

You are absolutely right. Exercise is the best and effective way to lose weight.
Focus on your diet and avoid over eating. Cut out more sugar and salt.
Swimming, dancing, running, jogging, and walking are good form of exercise that helps to reduce weight.
Do yoga regular.