FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Buddy list ?

Omega-hotelomega
Don't know if anyones suggested this before but it would be a useful way of find members you interact with frequently..
Peterssidan
I think most people rarely use the any other way of interacting with each other than through the forums. So this feature would only be valuable for a very small group of people. That's my thoughts, might be wrong.
Omega-hotelomega
I kind of meant it would be a useful way of tracking the posts of people whose opinionds and views you are interested in .. rather than having to find a topic they've posted in you could click on a link in your profile which takes you to their profile where you can see their recent activity ??
deanhills
Omega-hotelomega wrote:
I kind of meant it would be a useful way of tracking the posts of people whose opinionds and views you are interested in .. rather than having to find a topic they've posted in you could click on a link in your profile which takes you to their profile where you can see their recent activity ??
Isn't that easy to do anyway? The people whose opinions you are interested in would generally be posting in the same threads as you do? So all you need to do is click on their name in the thread.
ocalhoun
PHPBB 3 has a built in buddy list...
<.<
>.>
Won't be seeing that anytime soon here though. Sad