FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bandwidth/FTP

Asap170
I was wonder on the bandwidth I have used 39.700 / 10000 (Meg) so far, but if I look it says "Unlimited Bandwidth" for m sub domains will I run out if I some how went over the 10,000 Meg?

Second question. FTP I tried accessing it, but it comes up with a test page I sort of figured it was because of server 3, which I am hosted on, and when will the FTP part of server 3 be up and running cause I could really use it.
Diablosblizz
FTP for server 3 is running. Perhaps you got the login informaton incorrect, or you're seeing the index.html created by DirectAdmin.

Unlimited bandwidth means how much you're willing to give the subdomain, but you still only have 10 GB.
cr3ativ3
Asap170 wrote:
I was wonder on the bandwidth I have used 39.700 / 10000 (Meg) so far, but if I look it says "Unlimited Bandwidth" for m sub domains will I run out if I some how went over the 10,000 Meg?

Hey buddy,

Yes when you create a subdomain you are giving it Unlimited out of your total alloted bandwidth for your account.

So unlimited would be 100%/Account Transfer (10GB) = 10Gigs.

Good Luck with the FTP issue.
muzikeye
but how I can set limit for sub domain
sorry but am new user
dont know much about hosting and panles
rvec
you can't
apptastic
thanks for the post, i was having same questions
ptpmonitor
I saw in frihost homepage is bandwidth is 10 Gigabyte for every month.

Is it means that every month my bandwidth count will start again from 0? And is there any fixed date of every month from when this will happen?