FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Natural dye for your hairs

programitv
Hello,
I have dark brown hair and I would like to dye it red, but I am afraid damaging irreversibly my hair.
Anyone could recommend any natural/permanent dye? Any tips and tricks to keep your hairs healthy after dying them?
Thank you in advance!
deanhills
programitv wrote:
Hello,
I have dark brown hair and I would like to dye it red, but I am afraid damaging irreversibly my hair.
Anyone could recommend any natural/permanent dye? Any tips and tricks to keep your hairs healthy after dying them?
Thank you in advance!
In the Middle East they use Henna. It also conditions the hair. I'm sure it will be available where you are. As far as I know it is a non-permanent colour.
blackhole365
I have red hair and i wanted to dye it too, but i know that those chemical products that are used are too bad for the health of the hair... Are those temporary dying inks less harmful for the hair? Or are they even worse? Would like a answer ppl!!! Very Happy
jwellsy
In some parts of the world cow urine is used to obtain a reddish color of hair that is considered quite attractive. It doesn't get any more natural than that.
http://www.lightstalkers.org/images/show/506655
matam
You must dyeing your hair with your favorite color.
computerexpert09
Step 1

Brew strong rose hip tea or clove tea for the hair dye. You can also use strong black coffee, if you prefer.
Step 2

Allow the tea or coffee to cool completely.
Step 3

Shampoo your hair. Rinse it well.
Step 4

Pour the mixture onto your hair while in the shower. Sit in the tub, and poor it on the hair as close to the drain as possible to avoid splattering the mixture all over the tile and shower curtain, which leaves stains. Put a large metal bowl under your head so you can reuse the mixture.
Step 5

Rinse your hair with the mixture 15 times or so, reusing the liquid each time.
Step 6

Wring your hair out, and put an old towel that you don't care that much about around your shoulders after the last rinse. Let the mixture sit in your hair for 15 minutes.
Step 7

Wash the mixture out of your hair thoroughly, and then condition your hair. Style your hair as usual. Enjoy your beautiful new, natural highlights!
programitv
Thank you deanhills and everybody that answered seriously Razz.
I tried henna, and I got very nice highlights. Pretty happy of that.
hangnhu
computerexpert09 wrote:
Step 1

Brew strong rose hip tea or clove tea for the hair dye. You can also use strong black coffee, if you prefer.
Step 2

Allow the tea or coffee to cool completely.
Step 3

Shampoo your hair. Rinse it well.
Step 4

Pour the mixture onto your hair while in the shower. Sit in the tub, and poor it on the hair as close to the drain as possible to avoid splattering the mixture all over the tile and shower curtain, which leaves stains. Put a large metal bowl under your head so you can reuse the mixture.
Step 5

Rinse your hair with the mixture 15 times or so, reusing the liquid each time.
Step 6

Wring your hair out, and put an old towel that you don't care that much about around your shoulders after the last rinse. Let the mixture sit in your hair for 15 minutes.
Step 7

Wash the mixture out of your hair thoroughly, and then condition your hair. Style your hair as usual. Enjoy your beautiful new, natural highlights!

wow, does this really work? I'll try this one day, need to dye my hair back to black
or natural dark dark brown
Velius
Thanks for the steps and tips