FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site has 1000+ pages

omantye
I created a new website but have not completed it yet. Check it out at www.vbsnippets.da.ru . It has 1000+ pages(using php script)
nivinjoy
Wow mann... You have made around 1019 pages in your site...!! Although you made it with the help of PHP scripting..i respect the effort and attention you have paid to the project...!!

Good effort and great work mann...!! Keep it up...!! Wish you and your site all the best ahead...!!
fladry
Wow! the website really has so many pages. With index files also, i think it is nearly 1100 pages. When will the "categorized" section be ready?
the-guide
Respectfully!!! Your Great Work!!! I wish that worthwhile and you will get big paid from your great effort.
omantye
I am currently working for the categorized section. I think that will be ready within this week
coreymanshack
omantye wrote:
I am currently working for the categorized section. I think that will be ready within this week

nice work
isetegija
Wow !
Very nice idea and most excellent work.
Best of luck with it.
fladry
Hey, I have some old visual basic snippets as previously i used to program in visual basic. They are not many. I mailed them to the email address in your website. check it out.
m-productions
Wow, looks like a lot of work, but the site itself looks very nice, I like the colors a lot, im not sure why, but i think they work very well, its not a pain on the eyes, keep up the good work! -heres to 2000+ pages- =P
omantye
fladry wrote:
Hey, I have some old visual basic snippets as previously i used to program in visual basic. They are not many. I mailed them to the email address in your website. check it out.

Thanks fladry. I checked them out. I will put them in categorized section. So, wait for some days.
fladry
omantye wrote:
fladry wrote:

Thanks fladry. I checked them out. I will put them in categorized section. So, wait for some days.
You're welcomed. Just don't forgot to put my name as comment in the top of the codes!
omantye
Hey, I sucessfully completed the categorized section also. Please check it. And, please everybody, report any error or fault you find in my website( i think there are many ). That would be great help
tamilparks
a very good site with more catagory, very great site
gosphinx
The website is awesome with so much of useful information. I liked the "tell your friends about this website" option also very much. The whole website is great. The fire animation in the "help us" page is also so nice. Best of luck and keep it up
keane
I salute you for the effort you put on your site! Having 1000+ pages isn't easy to achieve.

I liked how you have the snippets categorized. It'll make searching for a certain snippet easier.

I'm not sure if the Google search box you have is working the way it's supposed to. I tried searching for "disk space", but it didn't find any. Hope that can be fixed.

On the design part. It's pretty straightforward and simple. Which is good for this type of site.
If there's something that I don't like, that will be the banner. Hehe... I just don't think the font used for the title/site name is fit for your site. Try another font, maybe?
Also, the white space on top of the header looks kinda weird to me. Have you tried decreasing the white space and see how it looks?

Overall, congratulations with your site! Keep it up! Smile
omantye
keane wrote:
I salute you for the effort you put on your site! Having 1000+ pages isn't easy to achieve.

I liked how you have the snippets categorized. It'll make searching for a certain snippet easier.

I'm not sure if the Google search box you have is working the way it's supposed to. I tried searching for "disk space", but it didn't find any. Hope that can be fixed.

On the design part. It's pretty straightforward and simple. Which is good for this type of site.
If there's something that I don't like, that will be the banner. Hehe... I just don't think the font used for the title/site name is fit for your site. Try another font, maybe?
Also, the white space on top of the header looks kinda weird to me. Have you tried decreasing the white space and see how it looks?

Overall, congratulations with your site! Keep it up! Smile

Actually, google has not yet crawled my site. I think it will soon. And, the search box will start functioning. I will try to make the banner better although. Thanks for visiting and reviewing my site. Smile
shkhanal
Its a great work. A huge collection of snippet. How would it be possible to collect that lot of pages! Really appreciable!
omantye
Quote:

The search box works now. But it has not indexed all pages yet.
omantye
I am not getting much traffic. Only 2 or 3 visits per day Crying or Very sad . can anybody suggest how i can gain more traffic with this site?
tamilparks
just submit your website to all search engines
foreverdestiny
Wow! That's an amazing website you got there.
Use auto-surf program to bring in traffic http://www.easyhits4u.com ( There are many more out there )

Best of luck for the future. Razz
Beny
Really good site put as an add on my site by the way hope you have a really good experience with your new site.

Good Luck

- Beny
shkhanal
You'd certainly love to advertise your site on http://www.psexam.com in PHP section. My site only provides questions and your site provides scripts. What do you think?