FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A funny topic

adeee
Hay guyz
this is a Funny topic...dont dlete it..

Question is..

When u get up early in the morning and sea himself firstly in merior then what is a first imagenation apears in ur mind?
lolzzzz
please tell me

be honest...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Keran
adeee wrote:

hay guyz

I'm not a "hay guy" whatever that means ;o

adeee wrote:

Not really funny, rather grammatically annoying, but okay...

adeee wrote:

When u get up early in the morning and sea himself firstly in merior then what is a first imagenation apears in ur mind?
lolzzzz
please tell me

When I first get up in the morning and see myself in a mirror I think: "Everyday I wake up even prettier... but today I crossed the line..."

adeee wrote:

be honest...

I was ^.^
Cheers
SpellcasterDX
If by funny you're referring to the horrible grammar and spelling mistakes in your post, then I suppose it is.

Anyway I see myself and think, I need a new hairstyle
ocalhoun
I see myself and think #@%&! I'm not a horse!
deanhills
I try not to see myself Smile
jmlworld
I see myself then I realize there was a distance covered last night.

But, why funny? I don't see anything funny here.
Denvis
I see myself, as sexy as I was when I went to bed.
adeee
Keran wrote:
adeee wrote:

hay guyz

I'm not a "hay guy" whatever that means ;o

adeee wrote:

Not really funny, rather grammatically annoying, but okay...

adeee wrote:

lolzzzz
please tell me

When I first get up in the morning and see myself in a mirror I think: "Everyday I wake up even prettier... but today I crossed the line..."

adeee wrote:

be honest...

I was ^.^
Cheers

Hey keran i think u r a pakistani.. but u looking sooooooo badly:cry:Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad wada sharuk khan tay wekhoo..

its general chat boss...

spaling mistake can bi held..

i take no tension...

your replies coolll...
mattyj
that is the worst grammar i have ever read on the internet and that takes some doing, so congratulations

and im still trying to figure out how this is a funny post
Keran
adeee wrote:

Hey keran i think u r a pakistani.. but u looking sooooooo badly:cry:Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad wada sharuk khan tay wekhoo..

its general chat boss...

spaling mistake can bi held..

i take no tension...

your replies coolll...

What? lol...
I'm not Pakistani, as You can see near my avatar it says "Location: Poland" and how am I looking badly? O.o
If that "wada sharuk khan tay wekhoo.." was an attempt to insult me at least be brave enough to do it in English. If it wasn't, then sorry but I can't hardly understand the message of this post.

Making extensive spelling/grammar mistakes in my opinion is an insult to everyone, I understand small typos and small mistakes, I'm not perfect in English either, but almost every other word in Your post was written incorrectly. It doesn't take much to look up some words on a dictionary to make a nice statement. Maybe download a spelling corrector addon for Firefox (if You're using it)
This way everyone has to try really hard to understand what this topic is even about...

Sorry for the off-topic. However You still haven't answered what's funny about this whole discussion...
shkhanal
The topic is really funny when you care the typing and grammar errors!
Carola_Game
Off topic:

Don't forget here that everybody can post here, also childeren who just started to learn english. So don't blame people for bad grammar, everybody has to learn things Wink

Even my english is bad Wink
Fatality
I think about how much I want to go back to sleep...
watersoul
Hmm, Monday - Friday I guess I'm just thinking about how much I want to go back to bed!
Weekends...I'm thinking about whatever plans I've got ahead of me Smile
Vladalf
I look in the mirror and see my sad and tired eyes and the bad sleep signs and say to myself: "One day my nihilism and depressions will consume me fully." .
Vlad
prithvi
In my case, the funny part was right at the beginning............... 'getting up early in the morning' Laughing
sondosia
I see myself and wish I had better eyebrows. Razz
ankitdatashn
I guess you are spanish or french by your talk@topic starter ;P

Well when I wake up and see myself in the mirror I see how normal I am. and apart from the body when I look directly in the eyes I find I am not what the body is but my soul gets reflected in the eyes.

Thats the observation I get on seeing myself in the mirror.
missdixy
Seriously, spell check. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE.

To answer your question -- I don't normally think about anything/imagine anything when I see myself in the mirror in the mornings.
valadez
When I look in the mirror I think, ''Holy Hell, I'm not doing that again!'' and then do it again the next morning.
adeee
hay guyz evry reply is very cooll...

but there is some one who angry with me....

i am sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........................

Sad Sad Sad Sad

please forget it..

thanx for reply..
Futile
I hate waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror. I seemed to be cursed with getting better looking each day
Vladalf
adeee wrote:
hay guyz evry reply is very cooll...
but there is some one who angry with me....
i am sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........................
Sad Sad Sad Sad
please forget it..
thanx for reply..

Oh don't be mad at yourself, they probably tried to help but in a pretty straight-forward way. Smile They're not angry.
Vlad
pll
Keran wrote:

Haha! Nice one!
When I fisrt see myself in a mirror I think about what will I do today... Nothing else
Zombie
Nice spelling lol. Anyhow, recently I've been thinking I need a haircut, and wondering if I should do it myself.
standready
I scream as the mirror breaks!
Helios
I don't have any mirrors at my house because I might turn into stone.

Now don't beat the guy to death because he has some bad English.
Instead of being rude, try to help him in a well-mannered way please, or don't try at all!
Vrythramax
If I see anything questionable...I simply blame it on the mirror.
Xanatos
Well... considering how high my ego is...

I read a book once where these evil beings used to be able to travel through mirrors. I always thought it would be cool to travel other places through mirrors.
deanhills
Xanatos wrote:
Well... considering how high my ego is...

I read a book once where these evil beings used to be able to travel through mirrors. I always thought it would be cool to travel other places through mirrors.
I also think along those lines, i.e. travelling through mirrors, but more along evil ways, someone travel through the mirror to where I am. I get it from the many horror movies we seem to get on TV. Shocked
desonium
When I see myself in the mirror in the morning the first thing I think is: 'I really should do my hair'
adeee
desonium wrote:
When I see myself in the mirror in the morning the first thing I think is: 'I really should do my hair'

haha

nice

but hair is not good tell me what another idea come in ur imagination..
spring567
It's funny.
andredesignz
Well for me i always look in the mirror when i wake in the morning, i really don't think of anything more than go take a shower get some food and out for work
wanshishusheng
adeee wrote:
Hay guyz

Question is..

lolzzzz
please tell me

be honest...

a funny topic?
crimson_aria
when I look into the mirror, I look at my eyes and think about what time is it and that I want to sleep more.
guissmo
Reading the first post: Whaaaat? Is this funny???
Reading the subsequent posts regarding grammar and spelling: Yeah. Haha. This is funny.

Dude, seriously, try to get a spell checker at least. There's not a perfect "grammar checker" but I'm sure spell checker's not too much of a hassle.
Carola_Game
guissmo wrote:
Reading the first post: Whaaaat? Is this funny???
Reading the subsequent posts regarding grammar and spelling: Yeah. Haha. This is funny.

Dude, seriously, try to get a spell checker at least. There's not a perfect "grammar checker" but I'm sure spell checker's not too much of a hassle.

again: Off topic:

Don't forget here that everybody can post here, also childeren who just started to learn english. So don't blame people for bad grammar, everybody has to learn things Wink and to start somewhere...

Even my english is bad Wink
Utopia GFR
Not sure this topic will still remain open.

I guess I tell myself : "Wow, I really look awfully tired this morning and I should go back to sleep".

Most impressions would gravitate around facial aspects and the importance of having a presentable face before going to work Very Happy

adeee wrote:
Hay guyz

Question is..

lolzzzz
please tell me

be honest...

samjog
As long as grammar is understandable, there is no need to be annoyed Wink that's my opinion.
Anyway, when i look at mirror...i think mirror is kind of weird and hardly understandable thing. Smile