FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site

haseeb_siddiq
hey guys i have made a new site

have a look Arrow www.onlineadvisor.tk

then plz let me what do you think
GB
Well, for starters, it looks like you do a good job narrowing down your content. Its about protecting people from online scams. However, I think you need to pay a little more attention to what the site looks like. The ads, the colors and the way not everything lines up does not instill confidence in the site.

Let's start with the background. The globes, what are they there for? The slight texture is nice. I might just go with that and nix the globes. Moving on towards the ad at the top. I'd get rid of this if possible. It may make you a little money, but in the end it is a hindrance to people finding your content and makes your website look cheap.

The head bar is interesting. Why do you have a customer service type person there? Do you offer phone support? If so, put the 800# in so they call and talk to someone about their online scam problems. The headline is also a little messy. It says "Shopping Advisor" right over your customer service rep and then on the right it says "Your Online" "Protects you from Spam and Fraud." This is a little confusing. Do you mean "You're online" and "Let us protect you from Spam and Fraud" ? I assume the name of your site is Shopping Advisor? If so, why is your domain name OnlineAdvisor? I'd make all of that consistent. Also, give the site name a lot more prominence as it is really important for the user to know where they are.

In all, I appreciate that you are trying to help people out. I hope that you will take my suggestions as a hopeful outlook on the future. Good luck!
tamilparks
very nice
RadekPL
Sorry, I'm s bit lost... What is that website about? Is it about protecting fom fraud & scam or about offering it?

Text from products page:
Quote:
Here is a List Of Products I found Interesting and worthy to buy

Quick! the prices of these products may increase within 2 weeks

The products I have listed below are those i thought are the best and trustworthy,

(..)
* FAPTURBO money doubler
This is a real program that doubles your money every single month

I would love to see my money being doubled every month - however, I cannot believe that's not scam. Unless I'm the only one who don't believe in earning money without doing nothing (apart from purchasing software).

There's some more 'good' products with very similar scam level IMHO. I won't test them to find out are they really fraudulent - I just don't trust them at all - even if they are recommended by 'trustworthy shopping advisor'.

Designwise GB said everything you need to know. Generally it doesn't look trustworthy at all.

PS: If I would buy two licenses for Fapturbo would this quadruply my money every month?
slive
very nice
good luck
the-guide
That's very nice on starting. Just make it more trustworthy, good luck. Smile
Jaan
First off, your site itself does not look trustworthy. Unsmooth design, doesn't scale very nicely, go for a black background instead.

And the content? You 'want to prevent scams', yet you advertise the FAPTURBO money doubler which 'works with the top FOREX money trading robot. :S :S :S . If that doesn't sound fishy....
blueroomlatenite
To be perfectly honest, if I passed by a website such as yours, I'm pretty sure I'd be convinced that it was a scam. It does not look very professional. The background should be plain for one... And it just has all around fishy content and layout. Anyways I wish you the best of luck with it
BrumDubai
Your website looks really professional and everything but the way you worded the introduction statement thingy on the homepage is a bit confusing.

I myself have been i victim of many of these scams, i bought e-books and other products on the interent,
[why is there a gap?]
but found only a few that really were delivered and worked. so now I have come to a solution, I have made this site for letting everyone know who they should trust [you need a '.']

Hope it helped Very Happy
donofindia
haseeb_siddiq wrote:
hey guys i have made a new site

have a look Arrow www.onlineadvisor.tk

then plz let me what do you think

NICE WORK BRO...........
snowboardalliance
Jaan wrote:
First off, your site itself does not look trustworthy. Unsmooth design, doesn't scale very nicely, go for a black background instead.

And the content? You 'want to prevent scams', yet you advertise the FAPTURBO money doubler which 'works with the top FOREX money trading robot. :S :S :S . If that doesn't sound fishy....

I agree with this (kind of defeats your "purpose") and I'm wondering why you have that girl at the top. It looks super sketchy (you obviously don't offer customer support if you are just a site that gives info on scams located on a free .tk domain).

The contrast for the links is poor, the background is too dark, I'm surprised no one pointed that out.
Chinmoy
for one thing, if you are offering a new business, never start with a dark theme. They project a bad image and are usually hard for seo management.
JessieF
I love the logo, however, the colors don't go well together. I think one sidebar should be good, so you can take the right one off. Do something like this with your links on the sidebar: http://freecmstemplates.blogspot.com/2009/06/joomla-blipp-green-bleu-web20-theme.html
That way all your links will look nice.

Oh, and in order to keep your logo how it is, simply keep the background of the sidebar the same color so that it will blend in. Just use more css to change how the links will look. You could possibly make the background in the sidebar fade to white so the links can be black so you can see them. Or change the color of the background for the links themselves.

That's all for now. Smile