FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

X-Men Origins Wolverine

kriszara
Went and saw this on opening weekend and it was great!
They took some liberties with the story, but Marvel adds things to Wolvie's back story all the time so us Wolvie fans are used to it.
Hugh Jackman was amazing as always, the character of Gambit was annoying but he was never one of my favorites anyway.
They tie back in to the first X-Men movie pretty well and open the gates wide for origins stories for any of the X-men team including Professor X.
Definitely time well spent.
RipperGOD
Yupp totally worth watching indeed.
blk3
It could use a little more violence in the actions scenes. since both sabretooth and wolverine uses claws I expect to see blood and gore. But I guess since this is a teen movie its very sanitized. A short movie, like 1.5 hrs. long. Maybe should have extended it a bit more, to expand on the characters personalities. Btw the way logan and sabretooth interacted in this movie is way different from the way they interacted on the X-men movies. I know that this is a prequel and was supposed to come before the first 3 X-men movies. Maybe they can add more deep interaction with wolverine and sabretooth on more upcoming X-men movies.
ddukki
I thought the movie was fantastic. The story was revamped for the movie, which I don't see as a problem (there are so many multiverses in the comics, anyway). I was glad to see that all the actors were pretty competent. Daniel Henney was never one of my favorites, but he did an alright job as an Asian Agent Zero.

The thing I'm anxious to see is the Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds. The comic is a parody on Superhero Comics, so I wonder how that'll translate on screen.
matam
This movie is the best of all part!
Zaini711
A good movie overall but not that great, a bit boring I guess watching the soft side of Logan. Great as Wolverine movie but not as X-Men movies. These movie should'nt be label as a sequel to X-Men franchise but instead it is a new franchise by it's own. Too many CGI make it a bit crowded.....
yimeumi
Very good
love_her_freida_pinto
Wolverine Origins is one of the best movies there is in my opinion. But is it only me or does Professor Xavier look fake (as in CGI)?
Asis
watched it , it is pretty good