FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i have a php job for anybody,it would be paid...

jossylala
i have a php job for anyone interest. please do indicate. thanks
welshsteve
Would be helpful if you stated what your requirements are Smile
Radar
Yeah, I think there are a lot of us who would like to be paid to code PHP. Does depend on what it is though, and how much effort is involved.
chatrack
jossylala wrote:
i have a php job for anyone interest. please do indicate. thanks

Tell your ideas..
jossylala
i need a site with the functionality of www.aenusa.com . can any one do it?
welshsteve
That site can't be viewed.
rvec
probably loads of people that could, just explain what you want more precise. Do you want it OOP?, modulair?, based on a cms?, just hacked together and you only care if it works?, how much would you pay?, just php or also design?
jossylala
Ok,i need a sms alert site where people send bulk alert. Your work would be to create an interface where d sms would be sent. While we would subscribe to an sms provider.We have 1 in mind. The concept is like that found here, www.firsttextalert.com
jmraker
As that website seems to not exist, I'm guessing that http://www.textalert.com/ is the example site.
jossylala
Sorry,my bad. I meant www.firstalerttext.com . Thanks
jossylala
Hello,i noticed that the site is down. All i nid is a web application where people register and have the opportunity to send alert to students and business partners. It should be a notification site. Who can do it?
Faraz
I can do it. Pm me and I will show you examples of my work, so you can make up your mind.
k_s_baskar
jossylala wrote:
Hello,i noticed that the site is down. All i nid is a web application where people register and have the opportunity to send alert to students and business partners. It should be a notification site. Who can do it?

If you want to send sms alerts you need to get bulk sms api and insert in your coding. if you are looking for Indian operator based bulk sms api just visit http://sms.hostzero.in
D'Artagnan
First of all Where are you in the world?

I'm brazilian and i'm starting up a web development, and i'm actually very interested in developing web to mobile applications such as SMS Marketing, Micropayement and any other ideas- and i don't want to keep it reginal, i would gladly work with someone overseas.

We can even work on a partnership since i have an interest in deploying such applications myself, also depending on where in the world you are, it would cost less for you to develop with me and it would be much profitable to me , of course it depends on the currency.

send me an email, jonathands@gmail.com, or a message here if you want to discuss the possibility, don't worry it's just for a brainstorm i'm a guy with ideas just like you i promisse i wont try to sell you anything Razz
DanielWatts
Create your own, it's not hard and all you need is to learn basics and then try it <3

Here's a TIP:

It always begins with <?php and ends with ?> so I think <3
k_s_baskar
D'Artagnan wrote:
First of all Where are you in the world?

I'm brazilian and i'm starting up a web development, and i'm actually very interested in developing web to mobile applications such as SMS Marketing, Micropayement and any other ideas- and i don't want to keep it reginal, i would gladly work with someone overseas.

We can even work on a partnership since i have an interest in deploying such applications myself, also depending on where in the world you are, it would cost less for you to develop with me and it would be much profitable to me , of course it depends on the currency.

send me an email, jonathands@gmail.com, or a message here if you want to discuss the possibility, don't worry it's just for a brainstorm i'm a guy with ideas just like you i promisse i wont try to sell you anything Razz

I am interested in partnership with you in mobile application. I don't wish to hijack this thread so please pm me if you are interested.
Thanks in advance
Smile