FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Macromedia Softwares

darrell
I would definitely encourage other web designers to choose dreamweaver to create their website. It has many functions that you can use to create the website. Flash edittor like macromedia flash mx is also very good. I would give it a rating of 9/10 for the software. download the trail now... If you feel it is good, why not buy it.
izcool
Macromedia's software, I also agree, is very good. I only use Macromedia Flash MX (the 2002 version, not the 2004 version) for art and small animations. I have used a few demos of their other software but have no need for them other than Flash MX.

I have used their 2004 version of Flash MX but I prefer the 2002 version better. That's only a personal opinion.

- Mike.
yjwong
I use flash 8 now. Not much difference from the flash mx 2004, though.
naz
Macromedia Products are good to use although I think only professionals have the money to buy such products. I mean there're other good programms that cost much less and do equal work .
Macromedia have a good name and with the Adobe fusion they now will IMHO "walk further paths"....
squeakypants
Use GoLive, it is completely standards compliant. On Second though, just use a Text editor.
grief
I have tried Macromedia Dreamweaver, and it not help greatly because most of my programming I do in php, so I decided not to go further than the trial version.

I do have flash version 7, though, which is really useful.
Xcelerate
I use Dreamweaver and Fireworks a lot. Fireworks is mostly for designing web graphics and styles.
grief
I have never tried fireworks, is it sort of like photoshop, or does it have any specialty over it?
windval
yes
and also macromedia is now bought by adobe
it's product will be more powerful later