FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Little question

misha9090
Hi guys, what is the panel of the hosting? directadmin or cPanel? thanks for helping and if someone can donate me some Frih$ it will be great Very Happy And thanks again
Insanity
The front page lists DirectAdmin, but I'm not sure if this only applies to certain servers. I have DirectAdmin.
Diablosblizz
There is both on these Server(s) (two or three - not sure how many we have right now). Server 1 has cPanel (and you can't get any more accounts there) and the rest have Directadmin.

So, basically you have Directadmin for your control panel.
misha9090
Ok thanks, i have directadmin and it's have strange style couse when i was have another hosting directadmin looks like this: http://blog.sitestash.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/direct-admin.jpg someone know how to change the style? thanks for helping Smile
shkumbin
I don't believe that you can change direct admins style, it is what it is, just take some time to get used top it, and if you want cpanel they are on other servers which are full with accounts sorrry Sad and place your question in the appropiate forum (support) where you can get a more accurate answer...
Fatality
I have cPanel. I've seen/used both portals before and I think cPanel is better. That is just my personal opinion, though.
Arnie
misha9090 wrote:
Ok thanks, i have directadmin and it's have strange style couse when i was have another hosting directadmin looks like this: http://blog.sitestash.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/direct-admin.jpg someone know how to change the style? thanks for helping Smile
What? That's exactly how it looks on my Frihost account.
tony
I use cPanel. Is there directadmin too??
guissmo
misha9090 wrote:

So, this isn't what you see in your directadmin account?
Vrythramax
shkumbin was correct, posting in the proper forum will get you a much faster and accurate response.

-Moved- to the Support forum
tidruG
As far as I'm aware, you cannot change your DirectAdmin theme. In fact, I wasn't even aware that DA had other themes. Razz