FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not Changing Index Page Often Increased (Page)Ranking 4 SE ?

pacslim
I have heard/readed one time, that you need a index page that doesn't change to often.

Well now my question to ya'll, fellow members/frihosters is, if u got a index page with alotta random stuff (like random quotes/pictures) and alotta dailly changing news on that front/index page is that bad for your pagerank and othe se ranking ?

And isn't it a better idea to make a welcome page as index, that stays the same with an enter link on it, to what i have now as index ?

I know that many outside links (exspecially on your index) are bad for ur ranking but is above also as bad as i mentioned, tell me plz ??????? Confused Arrow
htmlmaster
What you heard/read was a lie. To get a nice ranking, you need a constantly changing and updating index. I wouldn't recommend changing the design and layout everyday, but adding more content on a daily basis is essential for getting a decent pagerank.
pacslim
Since your the only one replying to this i assume ur right, and I allmost fell for a lie, i thought so 2 allready from the begining that its just the opposite, that is why i added alotta random stuff that changes constantly and also is an rsf feed a cool n good idea u think for higher page rank and better rankings on many s.e. results ?
Also many thanks for replying ... Wink Arrow