FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which version is better?

which do you prefer?
you spin me right round - dead or alive
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
right round - flo rida
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

MarzEz
which song do you prefer and why?
You Spin Me Right Round by dead or alive
or
Right Round by Flo Rida

i prefer the first one because it's the original and flo rida are just ripping it off.
Omega-hotelomega
The original of course , there are plenty of mixes of it as well if you want something different . this new band have just taken the chorus and built a song round it not original at all \Utah Sauints did much the same back in the day ..
lethaltriad
you can never beat the original version. I hate it when artists take a really good song and makes their own version, its jus never the same and they usually butchers it lol
Tuvitor
Yeah, the original version is the best. I agree with lethaltriad regarding song covers butchering the original, though it's not always the case. I have to say "Smooth Criminal" by Alien Ant Farm was way better than the Michael Jackson version. Razz
Diablosblizz
Ugh Flo Crapda just wrecked the song. Was a perfectly awesome some until he came around and thought he was cool.... stupid rappers.
facebookturkey
old version for sure
welshsteve
The original. I hate jumped up cover versions of song by today's artists. Shows a lack of talent for me. If you do a legitimate cover version of song for a bsdie or a soundtrack or something, fine. But to take somebody else's song and mess with it really annoys me.

Prime examples are that stupid Pussy Cat Dolls song they keep playing on the radio at the moment that breaks into Gloria Gaynor's I will Survive half way through. God I hate that song.