FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My first site- 100% made by me

frih
hello guys,

here is my new site, the site 100% coded by me, without using any WYSIWYG editor...

please look at once...

t
thanx Smile
the-guide
Useful tutorials, I like your favicon very much. Smile
What does "3mh" stand for?
rockacola
the-guide wrote:
What does "3mh" stand for?

3 Months of Hard-work Laughing
shkhanal
Well, the site design is pretty good. Favicon is impressive. background color made body text bit difficult to read. The site is excellent.
keane
Looks nice. Not bad for your first website. I like the colors, they're very engaging. I just find it too "boxy".

Try using another font-family instead of Times New Romans. You may use Arial, Verdana or Tahoma for a more professional look.

I also don't like how the 3 columns are bounded with a white border. For some reasons, the banner ad on the right side is quite annoying. You already have it on your header, then I see it again on the right. Why not try to put it at the bottom, probably?

I like the logo on the background, but not the one on the header. Bevel and emboss doesn't work for me.
frih
keane wrote:
Looks nice. Not bad for your first website. I like the colors, they're very engaging. I just find it too "boxy".

Try using another font-family instead of Times New Romans. You may use Arial, Verdana or Tahoma for a more professional look.

I also don't like how the 3 columns are bounded with a white border. For some reasons, the banner ad on the right side is quite annoying. You already have it on your header, then I see it again on the right. Why not try to put it at the bottom, probably?

I like the logo on the background, but not the one on the header. Bevel and emboss doesn't work for me.

3mh can stand for
300 Megabyte Hosting
3 Mega Hertz
3(degree) Mental Health
and many more...

well, regarding 3 columns white border, while i tried to remove them, but the site was looking quite odd. i will change their color to orange.

Regarding logo, i have asked one of my friend to create a good logo, well, i made this logo myself.

thanks @keane, i will change the font style to some other style...

thanks 2 all, for their reviews....very soon, i will also add a comment option....
tchaunt
Like others have said, it looks nice to be your your first. But to me, it's rather....restricted. Like it's just appears constricted and blocky.
Jaan
Yeah, if everything just had rounded edges it would give it a totally different look - simple, eh?

You could also try switching to Calibri font for everything, that's apparently becoming the 'standard' nowadays.

Cheers
tamilparks
really its very nice congrulation
foreverdestiny
It looks stylish.
jayzee
very nice and decent design ...
airh3ad
Nice website different look keep up the goodwork.
Peterssidan
airh3ad wrote:
Nice website different look keep up the goodwork.

Shocked I can only see advertising on a sedo parked domain.