FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MathSolutions

tobenna
This is my website, it is on Mathematical solutions. It solves some mathematical problems and shows them step by step elaborating on the procedures on solving them. Although its not yet complete, it would have a section for mathematical tutorials, a section for quiz/ tests. the only section that is functional as at now is the mathematics solutions sections.
As at now it calculates aareas, simultaneous equations quadratic eqquations etc.
fladry
The website is dark. I think you should change the color of "welcome" from blue to some bright colors. And, you should provide a default value for the radio buttons(like for the value of pi, 22/7 or 3.14 is automatically selected.And, how about putting some adsense ads?
tobenna
fladry wrote:
The website is dark. I think you should change the color of "welcome" from blue to some bright colors. And, you should provide a default value for the radio buttons(like for the value of pi, 22/7 or 3.14 is automatically selected.And, how about putting some adsense ads?

Thanks for the observation, I thought that black and blue went well together although making it a lighter colour makes sence, as for the adscence I'm already on it I just applied earlier this morning for it and I just got the reply well I'll put the adsence up in like about some days from now. Since the most recognised value for piue is 22/7, I thinks i'll make that the default value.
tamilparks
quiz test is very useful