FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Crash

Shadow
This movie was awesome! My mom rented it, and I watched it, it was about car jackings, and shooting, and gangs and all that. Sandra Bullock was in it, so was Ludacris. It's placed in las Angeles, where blacks hate whites, and whites hate blacks. The cops are mostly corrupt. It's a good movie. Rent it.

Shadow
allthatshaz
Yes! This movie is definitely in my top10! It's about racism but presents it in a very good way. It is a very different kind of movie. Everyone can relate to each character.
inman
I too saw it. A different attempt to show racism on screen. Not much of an entertainer though. But definitely a good film.
joshsterm
I love this movie. It showed how all of us have our own prejudices that we need to get over.
tatorhead
I guess it showed predujuices, but it wasn't really all that good of a movie if we talk about entertainment values. A bit overrated, I think.
tinothompson
ha was hoping the post was about the 1996 cronenburg movie of the same name. that was so wrong but strangely gripping...x