FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Travian Online Game Strategies

Which tribe is the best?
The Romans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Gauls
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Teutons
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

DaiLoDai
Hi everybody,
i am a travian game player for about 2 years.
In this part,wetravian players can share our travian game strategies..

If you are a travian player, tell us your succesful strategies..

Thanks all players..
Insanity
The best strategy is to join a big alliance as soon as possible, then use that protection to your advantage and get as many villages as possible by raiding the little villages who won't dare counter attack because you're in a big bad alliance.
evilgeniuself
I would probably disagree with the post above me, mainly because I play as long as I can without an alliance, then join around mid to end game. While seeming threatening to smaller players may work sometimes (I know a few on the .us servers who do that), if anyone realizes that you are a possible weak point, then your alliance may not be able to save you/help you get all the small villages. What you need is a good amount of playing time, and a lot of offense. Make sure that your resources are spent (don't waste too much time with crannies, 1 is even stretching it a little), and that no one around you is a possible threat by destroying everything they have consistently. Having a dual account is a great advantage as long as none of the two play a second account (which is obviously not allowed). If you want specifics, you can check out some of the guides, such as Naillz's guides or Nichts's guides, yet those are just the basics that I use (and I've made it into the top a few times, yet haven't won yet, so take my advice as you see fit. I've never been able to get a good sitter or dual either).
bloodrider
I played a little bit Razz
First with Gauleses then with Teutons.
The best choice I think it's Teutons, they're ideal for farming.
You should start in the beginning of the server, and do farming non-stop, since the first day, you should have at least a 15x15 being raided. This way you'll grow up faster and your neighbours no Very Happy
Don't forget oasis!

If you want to be TOP100 you'll have to spend some hours... or get some help Razz