FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Illuminati

Would like you to have a look at the film?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
maybe. If I do not know yet
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

tdossi
The film Illuminati should come in May, 2009 to the cinemas.
Player:
Tom Hanks: Robert Langdon
Ewan McGregor: Camerlengo Patrick McKenna
Ayelet Zurer: Vittoria Vetra
Stellan Skarsg rd: Commander judge
More would like to have a look at him the film?
tdossi
On the next Monday, 4th of May, the ceremonious world premiere of ILLUMINATI takes place in Rome.
Among the guests: Tom Hanks, Ewan McGregor, Ayelet Zurer, Pierfrancesco Favino, Nikolas Lie Kaas, Thure Lindhardt, Ron Howard (direction), David Koepp (screenplay), Dan Brown (author) and Hans Zimmer (music).
crimson_aria
you mean Angels and Demons? I am so looking forward to the movie. the book got me hooked since the first chapter. It's one of my favorite books and I love it more than the Da Vince Code. I was okay with Ron Howard's adaptation of the Da Vinci Code, I hope Angels and Demons would be a better one. it premieres here on May 15th. might not be able to watch it then though, but I'll watch as soon as possible.
Jamatu
Angels & Demons, Illuminati - There're plenty of names for it as there are for most movies. I'm looking forward to this. I'll probably wait a few days after release to check the reviews but I can't see it being bad to be honest!
halilibo
yeah i am waiting for this one too.

i have read the book, and it was the first book, i've read since primary school.

it was so good, i really liked. but i am afraid that the film could be diffirent from the original story, happened in the book.
tdossi
Hello. I think it is always a problem when one already knows the book, and then has a look at the film. There are always differences between book and film. Or is it not with other films thus? I am stretched very much on the film and am already glad about it.
guissmo
tdossi wrote:
Hello. I think it is always a problem when one already knows the book, and then has a look at the film. There are always differences between book and film. Or is it not with other films thus? I am stretched very much on the film and am already glad about it.

It's very difficult switching from medium-to-medium. Especially when it's book-to-movie. In a book, suspense usually builds up from page-to-page (and that takes minutes to do), while in a movie, a minute of building up suspense is usually deemed too long and dragging, and so most filmmakers add some "action-packed" scenes and delete or modify the reflective not-as-important monologue or something. So it's better to read and watch so that you get the most out of both mediums.
tdossi
Hello. Is right, with the film becomes of some changed. Then, nevertheless, it is to be read sinnfoll the book and to have a look at the film. These are two different things.
Nutteloos
I agree, the movie is quite different from the book. But it's a good movie nontheless. I think they did a great job, even with all the limitations during filming. (you knew the Vatican doesn't just allow them to film everything)
tdossi
vatikan a word has spoken and has forbade shooting in churches of Rome with the filming of the best-seller "Angels and Demons".

"Ordinarily we peruse to us first the screenplays", explained the media representative of the diocese of the everlasting town, Marco Fibbi. "But this time a name has reached: Dan Brown.", Among the rest, shooting was planned for the new Vatican thriller with Tom Hanks in the leading role in the church "Santa Maria del Popolo" on the Piazza del Popolo and in a church inside of the angel's castle, reported the newspaper "Corriere della Sera" on Monday.

Studio allows to copy sacred scenery in the studio

The ecclesiastical Set-Locations were copied in the studios by Columbia-Tristar in Los Angeles, one said. vatikan already reacts since the publication from Dan Brown's best-seller "Sakrileg" over Vatican and opus Dei allergically to the name of the author. On the occasion of his filming the today's cardinal's Assistant Secretary Tarcisio Bertone commented in 2006: "The film is probably to be boycotted the least what one can do."
welshsteve
Umm, it's not called Illuminati, it's called Angels & Demons, as the book is called the same. Or did they call it something different in the states?
tdossi
Hello,
I also do not understand it.
The film is called different in every country.
Angels & Demons, Illuminati???
Very strangely.
Greeting tdossi
tdossi
The physicist and former theologian Leonardo Vetra is murdered in his office at CERN discovered. His head is twisted back and is missing one eye. On his breast an ambigram that says Illuminati is baked. Maximilian Kohler, director general of CERN, can then Robert Langdon, a Harvard symbologist fly in and take a short time later also VETRAS adopted daughter Vittoria, which as a physicist and marine biologist also working in CERN. It declares the Lord, that her father, the association between religion and science sought, antimatter created in particle accelerators, and so the Big Bang imitated on a smaller scale. Victoria's desire to father and daughter had produced jointly quarter gram of antimatter, which would annihilate on contact with matter within a radius of approximately one kilometer. In the underground laboratory Vittoria is shocked to discover that the Illuminati overcome with Leonardo's eye the retinal scanner and the container have been stolen with the anti-matter, the magnetic field only for 24 hours with power is supplied.
tdossi
Hi,
The Illuminati, representing all sagenumwitterten secret societies of this world, were already always been central to just about every major conspiracy theory.
Relevant sources are the world views it both online and in paper form already more than enough.
Greeting tdossi