FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Chrono Trigger ^_^

Monkeydog
Obviously I'm a huge Chrono Trigger fan, and I wanted to know if anyone else has even played the game.So has anyone?

Probably my favriote game ever, and is rated all over as the best RPG to ever come out.This game was made by Square and Enix before they were Square-Enix(makes me wonder why Square-Enix is so bad).The only real down fall of the game is the very little lack of character develepment for anyone other than Magus and Schala.Still it doesn't take much out of the game.The graphics still look wonderful, better than some current-gen games in fact.Plus the sound is fantastic, but thats always the case for a game made by Square.It is a little short but there are 14 diffrent endings so you can keep playing it over and over Very Happy .

It spawned two sequels, although very few fans say they are true sequels.Radical Dreamers(which is only possible to get through emulation)and Chrono Cross.They're both pretty good, both follow Kid and Serge.Not as great as Chrono Trigger though.

If you haven't played Chrono Trigger shame on you! Razz It's not that rare,I beileve Square-Enix is still producing Final Fantasy Chronicles for the PSX(which has FFIV and CT)and it's only 20 bucks.
Kelcey
Yeah, I've played it, great game.

I, too, think you can find FFC for 20 bucks at most places that still have ps games in stock.
gh0stface
Chrono Trigger is definetly one of my top 10 RPG games. The only beef I had with it was that in order to view some of the many different endings, it was sometimes a bit hard to be Lavos when you used a certain party. Unless you had the rom and save states Surprised

Other than that, the music, graphics, and plot were one of the finest games created for the SNES.
Monkeydog
I never had to much trouble with Lavos =/
Almost beat him with Crono only too but my fuse blew v-v
I hate the Magus can only be used to get two endings!That soooo badly sucks.