FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eminem

abemon16
Anyone here like eminem? I basically only listen to him. I love the way he raps, I would say his music is my favorite. Well anyways I was just curious about how many people like Eminem... Post your favorite song(s) from him and possibly a link to a music video of it. My favorite song by him is Mockingbird. I also like No Apologies quite a bit.
MarzEz
i personally think eminem became uncool quite a while ago, but i still like "mockingbird".
RipperGOD
Who said he became uncool? He just released his new album "Relapse" and its dope!
Afaceinthematrix
Eminem fell off after the Marshall Mathers LP. His best album, lyrically, was Infinite (his first album that was never released as a studio album - it was a demo album). His best album entertainment wise was The Slim Shady LP. His best overall album was the Marshall Mathers LP. The best song off of that was Marshall Mathers, where he completely destroyed ICP. His next album, The Eminem Show, was decent. Everything after that was trechorous. I purchased all of his albums through Encore (which I regret because it was awful).
lethaltriad
I think eminem needs to reinvent himself in order to make it right now. I don't feel the music industry right now and the people listening are going to get into old school hiphop vybe like how it was when eminem was popular. Really interested to see the record sales he can pull through with this new album. Can't be as bad as Ciara's latest effort of 70,000 copies.
Denvis
Yeah, I used to like eminem especially after watching the movie 8 mile i think it was. I was obsessed with his songs. I don't listen to them anymore though. Considering of buying his new album Confused