FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What if you were a millionaire??

speeDemon
Well, I've had quite a few talks withmyself about the same subject....

Sometimes, I'd think really sensible things to do... like put it in a bank... and social service and all...
And sometimes I just think that I want a world tour.. a super computer, and all Gaming consoles in the world!!

sometimes I wanaa go to the moon... have a mansion.... sometimes, I think that I'd be happier in my house with my family... with not much show off....

So, enough about me.... your turn... what would you do if you'd have a million dollars...Question
Diablosblizz
If I had won, or obtained, a million dollars I would invest it in the real estate market. I would rent out homes to people. I believe that this *could* be a good opportunity to make a great load of money, if everything goes my way.
tchaunt
I would like to say I would be very smart with the money and invest in things that would increase my money (stocks, real estate, etc.).
Considering the fact that I'm human, though, I'd probably get caught up in the world and waste most of the money. :/
silencet25
I would probably run around in circle screaming
Twotone
If I suddenly became a millionaire I would try not to let it affect me in any bad ways. Just try to use the money wisely and improve the good things in my life and in the lives of the people I care about.

Oh and visit the nearest Ferrari dealership haha
ocalhoun
Put it in a bank drawing 3% (or more) interest, which would give an income of $30,000 per year without me having to do anything.

Then I could retire to the country, have a few horses, and work on my inventions, only working at a real job when I felt like having extra cash.
Jintastic
pretty much invest and live a simple life. Probably just get an apartment, or own an apartment building and just chill. Buy the car of my dreams but thats pretty much how much i would splurge on. Maybe a trip to all the places i wanted to go.

man i want to win the lottery lollll Laughing
apple
Lets see...

I'd put half of it in the bank long term and just use the interest from that to live.

The other half, I'd put money into finishing up my house, and invest in real estate. You know when you really think about it, a million dollars is not a lot of money Confused
sana618
apple wrote:
Lets see...

I'd put half of it in the bank long term and just use the interest from that to live.

The other half, I'd put money into finishing up my house, and invest in real estate. You know when you really think about it, a million dollars is not a lot of money Confused
[u]

you are right when you really think about it its not really a lot of money for some,

but others might think differently because i think its a hell of a lot of money to most of the people.

and as for me i've no idea what i'ld have done with those million...
deanhills
I would move to a nice island, perhaps in the Carribean, and take a very long sabbatical. After that see if I can do work that help people who are in trouble in the problem areas of the world.
speeDemon
silencet25 wrote:
haha!! I guess we all would do that!!
abemon16
If I somehow obtained one-million dollars, I would probably not know what to do with it. I would like to think that I'd donate a good portion of it to a good cause (charity etc.), but would probably spend most of it on me. I'd like to get a huge house, amazing motorcycle, and a warehouse like on Rob Dyrdreck's fantasy factory. It would be so fun to just screw around like that all day.
Jamatu
IF I won a million dollars I can say what I would probably do but it's most likely what I won't do!

I would try and invest it or even start up my own business, I'd first talk to a financial advisor to make sure I wouldn't just throw it all away!
_AVG_
Well, I'd be able to buy a domain .... for a start ... Wink
mwsupra
_AVG_ wrote:

Lol...

I'd definately invest it wisely, as it is very easy to go through money like that if you're not smart with it.
standready
A portion of it would go to charity. Rest would be invested to hpoefully provide an income for me to live from.

On second thought - an ad during the Super Bowl for my product. OOPS, one million would only buy maybe a 10 second spot. Back to first plan!
valadez
I would like to think that I would splash out on half and invest the other half, but I know that I would gradually take out cash from the investment side too lol.

I would love to be in a position to be able to buy a nice big house, huge tv, super computer loads of gamimg consoles etc etc. At the moment I'm not even in a position to buy cheap things Confused

I would also probably use a lot of it to help get through Uni. My own place, no debts, always have money to go out getting drunk Laughing . I think it would be great.

_AVG_ wrote:

I like that one. I'd have to do that as well Laughing
Solon_Poledourus
By millionaire I'm going to assume it's 1 million dollars.
I think I'd use it to open a pub. I'd tend bar there for something to do and to earn extra money. I don't even care if I never earn all that much money from the pub, as long as it's enough to live on and keep in business.
deanhills
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
By millionaire I'm going to assume it's 1 million dollars.
I think I'd use it to open a pub. I'd tend bar there for something to do and to earn extra money. I don't even care if I never earn all that much money from the pub, as long as it's enough to live on and keep in business.
An Irish Pub Smile Question
Solon_Poledourus
deanhills wrote:
An Irish Pub

Is there any other kind? Laughing
It would have food as well, as I love to cook, but don't want to do the restaurant thing.
I make a great corned beef and cabbage, and many other dishes that would be perfect for my pub. Now I just need a name for this new pub... any ideas?
PennyLane
I would buy myself a house and one for my parents too. And I wouldn't stop working, because I think I might get boring after a while...
Other things I would want: a Bentley, a yacht, a private jet Very Happy
spring567
I will play with friends every day.
joostvane
Buy myself a cool car (when I'm old enough) that I always wanted. Probably make a world trip, to all the cities/places that you must have seen once in your lifetime.

The rest of the money I put on a bank, with a lot of intrest or invest it somewhere, with not too much risk.
Insanity
I would also probably just invest it... I'm not very creative or exciting with my spending, and having more money would simply work to make me lazier. Although I'll still probably go to school and try to find a job that would make some difference to the world... having a million dollars isn't actually that much money in the grand scheme of things.
TurtleShell
I think about this a lot, actually. I love in Los Angeles, where there are a LOT of rich people and their houses are very visible. I ride through Beverly Hills on the bus and wonder if I would have one of those big expensive houses, had I the money. Actually being a millionaire in LA doesn't really do as much for you as you would think it would, but I like to think I would be able to afford a house for my family if I had a million dollars saved. I also like to think that I wouldn't buy the biggest most ornate house possible. I would travel, pay off my credit card bills, save money for my daughter's education, buy a modest house that had a yard for a garden and some studio space so I could paint, and send my daughter to a decent school instead of the awful place she goes now. Actually, my first priority would be to send my daughter to a better school. Then the credit card bills. Then the house. Then the travel, then...I guess it would depend on what was left over. I'd like a hamster. I might buy one of those, and get a house keeper who would come by twice a week to clean.
evilgeniuself
I would probably use the million dollars to cover expenses, such as taxes, bills, and entertainment items I want at the moment but don't really know what I'm going to do with just yet. I would use it as I saw fit when I got the money.
binsmyth
there are many things I could do with a million dollar. I know what I will do at first. I would eat all the good foods that I can find that I see on Television. That would be my first wish. Well that is how boys would think isn't it. Rest maybe I would spend it on helping someone out, invest it, buy car. Maybe I could invest on some business. But, you may never know what would you do if you had a million dollar because it is not enough for anyone. I am sure of that.

But, I wish I could get million frihDollar.
Hogwarts
binsmyth wrote:
Well that is how boys would think isn't it.

Well, not exactly. Closer to gluttons Sad

Personally, I'd put it in a bank, living off of the income provided with it in tandem with what I already earn. Eventually, I'd realign my life so that I could sustain myself completely off of this money and from there I would hopefully be able to invest my extra time in projects which would make $1,000,000 seem insubstantial ^^
hamza1122
i would give to charity. don't get too greedy with the money.
nigam
well, if there's a possibility to have millions in my pocket, first thing to do is to invest some of my money into real estate, building condos, beach resorts, hotels and malls. and when i have that businesses, many jobless people can work for me....also, i would put a charity...like homes for the poor, a farm..... that many people will worked at my farm also...ugh... i said enough...how i just wished for it....
nivinjoy
If i become a millionaire i ould deposit the money and wait for it to increase and increase...!!! Then i will build a luxurious house and buy a BMW..!! Then gift my mother a diamond chain...!! Then i will give a grand party to my friends..!!

Oh oh that's all for now...I will have to plan more and more....
Donutey
I think if I got that much money from not working for it I would be irresponsible with it. I'd probably keep a very small bit for fun, and then donate most of it to charity.
Greatking
if i were a millionaire, i'd put my plans into action. i have laid down plan. i am ready for business investments. i would use the money wisely. and ensure that i dont spend frivously.
foxx36
I would buy a house and put some on the bank and the rest I would spend. I would look for people in need and give them some money.
Bluedoll
Rolling Eyes Anything I wanted to. Laughing
PatTheGreat42
I'd buy my friends fun gifts, enjoy life, try not to take things too seriousely. I'd invest in a wild idea and maybe buy a big screen TV or three. Money is only money, and money is meant to be spent, I say!
Denvis
Use $100 notes to wipe my ass after i do a shit... I'm sure there's more but that's all i could think of atm
shkumbin
If I was a milionere I would help people in need as much as possible, especially the ones in my country and Africe, I would spend on charity and donations then I would leave a rest for me and my family
emonbd
i guess that could drive away some poverty in my places. people need a lot of things which they cant right now.

Thanks for the idea anyway.
RipperGOD
MONEY! $$$$$$ BLING BLING! $.$
Party every night!
Zombie
If I was a millionaire, I would buy a Lamborghini Gallerdo. Then, I would use the rest to purchase profitable websites.
kriszara
silencet25 wrote:

definitely!
And then I would build my dream house on lots of land with no noisy neighbors. I would put enough in an account for my daughter's college and then buy myself a new truck, my current truck is 22 years old....hooray for Toyotas
skygaia
Yes, right...

in my memory, there were same(or similar) post here before.
But it's always so exciting for me to be a millianre....
there are lots of plan as a millionare. but now .. I just want to stop working and relax
paskifire
I'll be the president of my country. Very Happy
Moshkin_Khan
I think I'd sort a way to stay quite rich, If I could live off the interest I would do that. I wouldnt live a huge lifestyle, but I think i'd take the extra time to do things that I never have the time to do, like learn to play some instruments etc.
I also think I'd find a way to donate to charity, not like a one off payment, but maybe organise something like Comic Relief etc, that would earn loads for charity and it would keep happening and keep gathering money.
FrightKnight
If I have a million dollars or about 47 million pesos in our currency, I'll buy a medium-sized wooden house with a yard in our province in Iloilo. That's it.
Fatality
I would invest it and live off of the interest/income. I am the type that I don't like to be bound to a job. I want to travel the world and spend time in different parts of the world. If I had the investments to supply my income I would never have to work again.
Xaferrow
If i were a millionaire, the very first think i would do is upgrading my PC Razz

then, i will think, what should i do next, , .
goutha
Well, continue to live normally, help others and try to be happy!
TurtleShell
I would pay off my debt, invest, travel and buy a house.

hmm...this seems familiar. Have I already posted here?
hamza1122
the only cool ting about being really rich as able to buy whatever you want. obviously. i would nmainly spend it on food, food and food. then if i feel like an electronic item i will go buy like ipod touch or psp and then i would donate some to charity. i always fantasised about being rich. lol just carrying around 1000 dollars with me every day.
Ghost900
If I won or found a million dollars somehow I would buy a house in the country and get two horses and a few other pets.

With whatever money I had left I would use on buying real-estate and renting it out and living off of the rent and I would retire and my only job would be to fix up the rental homes when they had issues or needed maintenance.

If I got a lot of millions of dollars then I would have to rethink my plan. Razz
Arty
I would design and build my dream house. Smile

A million dollars isn't that much once you think about it. It's just a little bit more than what the average middle class makes in their lifetime.
chatrack
So, let me go imaginary,....

I will spent it for my friends and family.
hangnhu
If I win the lottery, or come to a million pound I'll buy my parent a nice house, and an apartment in the city for myself. put some money away for my sisters so they could go uni without worrying about loans.
Buy dad a car and I might learn to drive, but definately travel the world and do some volunteer work, before getting back home and have a normal life.

life have so many if
Lucy
I would invest, making me more money, and spend only enough without taking away from what I origionally put in. Wink
BrumDubai
I would put (most of) it in a bank or saving account so that when I go to uni I'm not poor and don't drive myself in debt from student loans Very Happy
Ndogg
I wouldnt buy lots of things, for instance, I wouldnt buy a new house. I would buy a car, then go on vacation to like 5 different places. Then I would buy a huge computer lol. Im not sure what else
Zombie
Wow, if I was a millionaire, first I would pinch myself, then I would purchase a Ferrari Lorenzo.
biljap
Wow… that much money! Very Happy
First of all, I would invest a part of that money. It would be really stupid to have it and not to take opportunity to let that money grow and only spend it… Next, I would buy me a nice place to live and some things that I need to live happy (as much as money can buy) and I would never let myself to be sad missing thing I miss now… I would travel to several destinations and spend some time on mountains and especially on some popular beaches. Wink
Yes, it sounds like I would spend most of my time enjoying life. And I would! But I would also use this money to help people around me and to work, because I like my job. The only difference concerning my job is that I would then have money to pay courses and exams, and I would probably work from home or at least I wouldn’t sit whole day in office… Or I would start my own company, who knows…
Well, that was a nice dream! Thanks for the topic. Laughing
nigam
invest, invest, invest......and put up some charities so i can share my blessings to others....
raaeft1
First, I would pay off all debts,dues and bills.
Second, I would open fixed deposit accounts in the nationalized banks and few reputed private banks.
Third, I would open Post Office Savings and Fixed Deposit accounts.
Fourth, I would revive all my lapsed insurance policies and make them up to date.
Fifth, I would invest in Post Office Savings Instruments.
Sixth, I would invest in shares and mutual funds.
Seventh, I would buy gold.
Eighth, I would get the health of all my family members including myself thoroughly checked and take remedial measures if required.
Fanghai
I'd buy a car and spend the rest of the money to pay for my college and post college tuition. Ahh the bills. If i ever win a million dollars i would also thank the lord every day of my life for the rest of my life
bigt
speeDemon wrote:
Well, I've had quite a few talks withmyself about the same subject....

Sometimes, I'd think really sensible things to do... like put it in a bank... and social service and all...
And sometimes I just think that I want a world tour.. a super computer, and all Gaming consoles in the world!!

sometimes I wanaa go to the moon... have a mansion.... sometimes, I think that I'd be happier in my house with my family... with not much show off....

So, enough about me.... your turn... what would you do if you'd have a million dollars...Question

I would live off the interest and only work part time. Not working as much would give me the time I would like to have to volunteer and enjoy hobbies more. I would also donate some.
jmlworld
Currently, when we are not millionaires, we work a lot of hours to invest some money. First, I would work only few hours, and I would share sometime with the rest of the family. Secondly, I would donate some money as charity to the orphans, homeless and refugees in the war torn areas.

I would not also feel special. I would be happy having tea with low class societies. I wouldn't rent drivers, I would drive my car. I would not have security guards.
pgrmdave
Put it all in safe investments and continue just as I have been, so that when I retire I don't need to worry about a thing.
jjgang
If i was a millionaire I wouldn't be living in a rented house and I wouldn't have an older car.....I would buy a house big enough for me my wife and six kids plus a brand new tarago
ankitdatashn
Either I would have bought an Enzo ferrari or would have donated all the money, it really depends on the mood as i am very unpredictable you know!!
yuichan
I will marry with my bf and go to honeymoon around the world...dreaming on.... Confused
goutha
yuichan wrote:
I will marry with my bf and go to honeymoon around the world...dreaming on.... Confused

This is a short term view. And after that honeymoon? What are you going to do?
Melacos
Given our media culture, I'd probably buy myself to fame, and experience exactly what all the teens are so eager to arrive at. Gradually I'd probably also arrive at the conclusion that both the money and the fame had been really hollow experiences, and then go back to the student-poorhouse that fits me so much better;)
paskifire
I'll give 50% to charity then create a business that will double the other half of the money for me.
czarulit
I would drunk it all.
Cliffer
i will invest it to an animation movie.
apple
Fatality wrote:
I would invest it and live off of the interest/income. I am the type that I don't like to be bound to a job. I want to travel the world and spend time in different parts of the world. If I had the investments to supply my income I would never have to work again.

excellent plan!

nigam wrote:
invest, invest, invest......and put up some charities so i can share my blessings to others....

Investing seems like the only good plan for me. Of course I'd splurge a little but I would not go overboard. More than likely I'd invest in real estate and gold.
Ophois
I probably already answered this before, but what the hell...

I would buy an Island, and fall off the grid.
Depending on how many millions are in this millionaire scenario, I would have everything I need: water purification/desalinization system, house, boat, fishing/diving equipment, solar/wind/hydro-electric power, a few farm type animals such as chickens, goats, maybe a couple cows to breed, couple horses, few dogs, NO CATS, and so forth, depending on the size of the island of course.
I would put any leftover money in a safe, to be used for severe emergencies, such as a life threatening illness or injury that requires hospitalization. As a Paramedic, I can take care of most small injuries and even some semi-major ones myself, so I would have a stock of medical supplies. I would have a garden too. As far as electricity, I would only have battery/solar operated radios, a satellite phone and flashlights for emergencies. If I had a place like that, I could give a crap less about internet or TV.
I would try my best to never have to have contact with "the world" ever again. Total isolationist.
Not that I wouldn't welcome friends and family to come visit, and perhaps live there(depending on who). I would definitely throw some raging parties.
Bluedoll
goutha wrote:
yuichan wrote:

I would do what I wanted and have more decisions!
Bluedoll
Buy Frihost and make changes!

Razz Razz Razz
detsucks
Give a lot to my family, help all my family members who need medical attention/sick, invest in research for cancer, be an awesome friend and share, and why not spoil myself Smile
goutha
Bluedoll wrote:
goutha wrote:
yuichan wrote:

I would do what I wanted and have more decisions!

Good for you Smile
Mihkel
First I will invest my money, then I will go to Australia. (my favourite country) Hmm...Then a spare o'll move to bank and then I'll be happy for rest of my life . Ofcourse i'll continue my studies and working etc.
raaeft1
If I were a millionaire I would pay off all credit card debts. I would pay off all personal loans. I would pay all bills. I would pay all dues. I would pay the rent arrears.
If I were a millionaire I would renovate our flat. I would buy new carpets for our home.I would buy new UPS for my computer.I would buy new LCD monitors for my PC. I would buy new LCD TVs. I would buy gold and diamond jewelery for my family.I would buy new clothes for my my family. I would buy new clothes for myself.
If I were a millionaire I would buy a new fully automatic washing machine. I would buy new laptop computers with Windows 7 for my family and myself.
I would deposit money in my bank accounts. I would buy shares and new property.
Utopia GFR
If I were a millionaire, I would probably give a part of the sum to my parents, buy some cool material (stuff I enjoy during my leisure time like videogames, electronic devices, travelling purposes etc...), help charity and invest the major part in order to start saving for personal projects.

Whereas some people love to spend money, I am part of those who believe that money should be wisely spent and not just thrown away for trivialities.
menino
I would invest 20% or a little more to start up a charitable organization that would cater to poor people in asia and africa. Also help World Food Program to cater to the poor people.

I'd invest in a few major companies, and let someone I trust to manage the investment.
I'd also try to start my own company.

Then I'd buy a Harley davidson roadster, a gibson robot guitar, a macbook pro for myself, a house in Thailand, a house in Goa, and relax there, and also travel the world.
ratanegra
I would pay good language lessons, and I would know a lottt of languages xD
BigGeek
If I had millions of dollars, first thing I would do is set up a trust or annuity to ensure that I have a steady income no matter what happens, 2nd thing is pay off the house so I know I will always have a place to live, then I would take the rest of the money and start a business to convert cars and trucks to run on hydrogen, and I would start to employ people in the business that could seriously help me get the business up and off the ground.

What the hell though, here I sit every day working on my own home business in sales, and I can't make one, well at least not to anyone productive.

If I had a million dollars what would I do? Just have to love those what if questions.
Greatking
i would build schools, church auditoriums, orphanages, invest in the lives of people, set people up. making sure the poor are give the right opportunity to become established in life.
Dean_The_Great
I'd invest in low-risk stuff and live off the earnings on it. Then I'd acquire some property and either rent it out or live it in. Then I'd probably turn to producing theatre of some variety. Set up grant programs too.
Auctus
speeDemon wrote:

All the gaming consoles ever produced would run you maybe 10K, a super computer you wouldn't be able to use because they're only for very specific types of scientific problems. You could get a dual-processor hexacore PC for a few thousand, though, and it'd be faster than anything you've ever touched (Let's say 2ghz 6-core processor, two processors. That's like a 24ghz single-core processor.). You could go on a world tour for $10K, or a really nice for for 20.

So far you're still living on the interest Very Happy

Depending on how many millions I'd have, I can think of so many things to do it's not funny.

Launch my own satellite: $70K
Buy a sailboat: $50k
Fund startups: $10k per
Take tons of college courses: $?
logosen
I'll count them.
TiffxMaggot
Gosh if i were a millionaire.... id pay off the rest of my car.
Then go to college, and not worry about scholarships..
Jamestf347
If I were a millionaire, I would finish of college. Buy a small quante house and donate about 100,000 to different charities. I would then buy a house and support my family. I don't think I would go around buying random things. I would try to save it. Not flaunt.
raaeft1
I would feed the hungry.I would feed birds and animals. I would provide books and stationery to poor students. I would provide medicines and other financial help to sick patients.
supernova1987a
random ideas:

buy something really big
buy an island and live there
build a website for profit
go to africa and asia and make homes for people
make homes for homeless
make a company that collects extra food from restaurants to distribute for free
hire a secretary
buy lots of clothes
buy cool cars
buy all the meat from stores (as much as possible) and take them to africa for the hungry lol
finish my studies
date a really good girl
buy powerful computers and games , latest technology
buy a nice house
donate to a college for scholarship hehe
i need more money!!
jigoku05
If I'm a millionaire, I'm probably super fat lol! Coz all I'll gonna do is eat like a pig and sleep everyday.
nam_siddharth
I will put the 50% amount in Bank in saving account. I will invest the rest 50% in some business or industry to make in 1 billion. When it becomes 1 billion, I will spend rest of my life in world tour. Cool
HellsJanitor
I'd but 75% of it in the bank, since it is 7% intrest, I believe. I would then use the 25% to buy the things I've always wanted, but didn't have the money to buy. Honestly, I wouldn't want a huge house, because if I did, I would think that I was superior over everyone else, and it would ruin me as a person.

Diablosblizz wrote:
If I had won, or obtained, a million dollars I would invest it in the real estate market. I would rent out homes to people. I believe that this *could* be a good opportunity to make a great load of money, if everything goes my way.

This is a great idea Razz
the-guide
Sure!!! I will be!!! Almost. Laughing Razz

And I will boast what if, at that time. Wink Laughing
Ryox
Lets see here....

If I was a millionaire, I would probably buy some things to raise my money even more, than I'd buy myself a real nice home / apartment and hook up a SERVER there at my Apartment of course I'd rent out rooms to Local's and people wanting to Rent and stuff to keep the apartment running, and I'd also buy myself a Gaming Desktop or a Laptop because I love to do Gaming :3
speeDemon
well, im back with a new answer...
I'd buy the best guitars of all the brands, and the best drum kit, and the best recording equipment, and then make songs for the rest of my life... Very Happy

If it doesnt work out..... i'll jst burn all of it and get the insrance money, and go back to my good old boring life... !! Wink
goutha
If you was a millionnaire I'll give half of it to charity.
Tuvitor
If I were a millionaire, some of it I would invest in a few things that looked truly lucrative. Sure bets, not hare-brained schemes or "hot stocks" mentioned in my spam inbox.

The rest of it I would invest in a home, a college fund for my future children, and marketing my novels, as I completed them.
paskifire
logosen wrote:
I'll count them.

Very Happy it's pretty tiring though.
rjraaz
if it will be possible for me. i will change the educational system of my country by investing all my money
goutha
rjraaz wrote:
if it will be possible for me. i will change the educational system of my country by investing all my money

And, what's your country?

It should be a small one, otherwise you haveto be a billionaire to change the system Smile
anakin_skyrunner
If I was a millionaire I'd give some to the poor or charity organizations, the rest of the money would remain in a bank safe and I'd just enjoy live... Do the things I like most without having to worry about finances.. For example writing or reading... watch movies lolz
Aredon
Honestly I'd just live like I do now, but I'd never work again! I don't want to live in a huge house. That's just too much space for me. Granted I'd have a nice computer and a new TV, and probably a myriad of new gadgets to mess around with, but for the most part I'd probably just save it and/or give it to charity (like Haiti Sad). Pass on the love as it were. Smile
tekila
i'll burn all of my money.
welshsteve
I would just like a nice big house with swimming pool, sauna, gym, snooker room (essential LOL). My wife would liek some animals (especially white ducks Smile ). A couple of nice cars, and plenty of money left over Very Happy
iman
I'm gonna hide it for a while, probably in some isolated bank.
I prefer no one else knows.
And then I'm gonna use it as a trump card for the future.
jabce85
I'd definitely give a lot of it away to family and friends... (and uncle sam.... that greedy bastard). As for myself, I'd travel.... a lot, and hopefully find some girl alone the way to enjoy the experience with... assuming she wasn't in it for the money. I'd had to make her think I was poor or something..... but that's a different story.
ProwerBot
Give some to my family, donate to places/people in need, save it. But the first thing I would do is buy everything in an apple store....
ankitdatashn
some more thoughts...

I would eradicate all the poverty in the world .
wud have given good edu,provide gud food to my people n have surely help my country to become healthy, wealthy and wise.

Also I would like to entertain myself too!. would buy a Lambo Diablo and shoot at top speed, as for the present I can only drool about it!, hehe

Next I would buy a plane...and....errr I forgot, u said being a millionaire, not a billionaire!! ,, hehe Razz

Ahh back to reality! Sad it hurts!!! Wink
jabce85
I'd definitely travel around helping out wherever I could with regards to donating my time and what not to helping people better their world...... I would most definitely start in Africa
rafaelplinio
IT`S SIMPLE!!!!

First of all, I would really divide some money with my family (I mena My wife`s family).
Them I would like to buy a place to build my house.
Them I would have to buy another car (a very good one!!! or two!!!).
Them... I would have to rent a very big house, while I build my own house...hehehe...
Them... travel and travel, and buy things for me, my wife and my son...

I know that I would have to work to... so I would buy something to work.. like a coffee or something.

I would have to help my son decide what he would like to be, and start now!!! wow!!!

Buy is everything!!!

We cannot live without buying things... is what money is for!!!
If we do not spend them, they will die... not doing what they`re ment to be!!!...rsrsrs...

Money is my future.... soon!!! I can Feel!!! I can almost Touch it!!!

Do you want some money? Soon I'll be able to help anyone!!!
Thank you!
imagefree
i would have spent my monies for others.
pscompanies
I would also probably just invest it... I'm not very creative or exciting with my spending, and having more money would simply work to make me lazier. Although I'll still probably go to school and try to find a job that would make some difference to the world... having a million dollars isn't actually that much money in the grand scheme of things.