FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making your hair grow faster

Ashtray
I was wondering if there was a natural way of accelerating the growing process. I cut my hair like five months ago and I'm pretty sure it hasn't grown a lot ever since. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any products that work well in achiving this? Confused

Thanks!
8166UY
Live a healthy life and it should grow great. That means good nutricians, enough sleep, little stress and some exercise. Also not doing drugs helps a lot, since they have fairly great effects. But if they are prescribed, you should ask your doctor about it.
scallywag
I would love to know this too! I cut my hair a couple months ago and now I really just want it to be long.

I found this guide, which seems really useful, though I haven't had long enough to know how much it actually works! The steps all seem very logical and well laid out though, so I don't see why it wouldn't help: http://www.longlocks.com/how-to-grow-long-hair.htm

Good luck!
deanhills
A healthy balanced diet would help, including good-quality eggs with all the B-Vitamins. Brushing hair regularly and head massages would be good as well. They say regular 6-week trims are also good for making hair grow faster.
Velius
Nice to trimming is also a good way to help the hair grow faster