FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Depressed and hormonal girl dumped me

the_man_in_black
my gf has been suffering with depression for the 3 years we were together, but i know shes had sinse childhood.

recently (within the last month) shes been diagnosed with hormonal probs and on the friday i took her out and we had a great time, holding hands and i was as proud as ******.

saturday morning i was dumped, she doesnt want me texting or calling her, claiming she needs space to find out if she is in love with me or not. but i cant help the feeling that the more time away she spends she will actually get over me anyway and mistake the love we def had for each other as non love (if that makes sence)

i love her terribly and her mum has told me she cried for 2 days after. whats going on? will she ever come back or regret it or shall i just move on... ive been crying for 4 days and miss her terribly... and the dream of her coming back to me saying she was wrong is giving me serious head aches and sleepless nights...

its been 4 days... is there a chance
tingkagol
Looks like she dumped you because you changed the status quo.
deanhills
the_man_in_black wrote:
my gf has been suffering with depression for the 3 years we were together, but i know shes had sinse childhood.

recently (within the last month) shes been diagnosed with hormonal probs and on the friday i took her out and we had a great time, holding hands and i was as proud as ******.

saturday morning i was dumped, she doesnt want me texting or calling her, claiming she needs space to find out if she is in love with me or not. but i cant help the feeling that the more time away she spends she will actually get over me anyway and mistake the love we def had for each other as non love (if that makes sence)

i love her terribly and her mum has told me she cried for 2 days after. whats going on? will she ever come back or regret it or shall i just move on... ive been crying for 4 days and miss her terribly... and the dream of her coming back to me saying she was wrong is giving me serious head aches and sleepless nights...

its been 4 days... is there a chance
I always think when people ask for space, that you should give it to them. Also be very careful about referring to it as hormonal. Women can get quite sensitive and "hormonal" if you refer to hormones as the reason for anything. I really think you should just move on, and that that "moving on" will get her to be more interested in you, than moping around.
iyepes
One of the things about people with depression is that their loved ones think their reactions have a direct relationship with others acts, but it is false. It will sound hard, but she is responsible for dealing with her health, not you.

You can miss her and express your feelings and be supportive, but sometimes when a person wants to stay away, it's better to accept her will.

I agree that being kind with her maybe triggered feelings she is unable to handle now, even they were good feelings.

Take care of yourself, don't let her command your feelings.