FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Japanese Coach NDS

UKJim
Hi all,

I have recently purchased this DS game that teaches you japanese, its really good and it is suprising how much it teaches you.

I dont know how to spell the words but can say them pretty well, I always like answering my phone to 'konichiwa' (hello)

Im just wondering I know this is a game and maybe should been put in gaming forum but still its learning a new language and different country too, so thought Id whack it in here.

Has anyone else got a view of this? What do you guys think?

Take Care
paskifire
just got my pimsleur's japanese audio tutorial.. it'll teach you understand and speak nihongo. Anata wa nihongo ga wakarimasu ka?
Auctus
My wife is learning Japanese and loves the game. I've seen her play it and it looks good, but I don't particularly want to expend the effort to learn Japanese.

What I do know, though, is that there are a few errors in the game. For example, they tell you the wrong stroke order for drawing a few of the characters. You can look the errata up online and see; there isn't anything too major, and it's otherwise an excellent app.