FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My addiction at moment - COD4

UKJim
OMG what a game, love the non-stop killing hehe

Tactics - the M21 sniper, UAV jammer, iron lungs, first perk is personal preference and changes in each map really.

I also have a blue M4 carbine, love the blue Smile

Hating the map called chinatown or something, Im too noob for that map and need to find those damn camping spots so I can hunt down the campers LOL
Spartan
I loved it at one point, but not half as much anymore. I don't really think it takes as much skill as some other things. Just spray 'n' pray Razz

Anyhow, what level are you? I used to be a 34.
UKJim
Im currently level 44, nothing spectacular but only been playing in total time for about a day and a half.

I dont normally run around shooting I like sniping more cuz it takes more skill to take people out and you have to hide and watch your back etc.

I think given time it will become a bit more boring but I have only recently bought it so still fresh Smile

Thanks for your input mate
Smiddie
I also like the game very much. I am now lvl 26 of prestige 7. I love tha Ak-47 with a silencer. Of the snipers i love the Baret and the M-21 very much.
UKJim
wow presitge 7, thats impressive - suprices you have not got bored by that time. If I was to choose an assault rifle it would have to be the M4 carbine I think, like that gun a lot. Either that or the G3 is effective too but have to have a quick firing finger Wink

I like using the UAV jammer because you randomly find the enemy running past you and they dont even know your there, then you go knife them in the back hehe, love it!
Jamatu
I'm on about Prestige 5 or 6 at the minute although I haven't played it for several months. I can only play if I've got a group of (skilled) friends to play with. There's nothing more annoying than joining a random group and loosing! I've been using the AK-47 Silenced... it's my weapon of choice by far.
UKJim
I find playing with friends are good, but most of my time is with randoms, I dont use headset though because (no offence to all americans) but I cannot stand annoying squeeky voiced american kids that commentate through every move while Im playing. I understand not all americans are like this but a selected few make my ears bleed Smile

What weapon sets do you use i.e. perks?
driftingfe3s
UKJim wrote:
I find playing with friends are good, but most of my time is with randoms, I dont use headset though because (no offence to all americans) but I cannot stand annoying squeeky voiced american kids that commentate through every move while Im playing. I understand not all americans are like this but a selected few make my ears bleed Smile

What weapon sets do you use i.e. perks?

Even us Americans hate those squeaky voiced typical xbox live kids who always talk trash but suck like crazy.

The weapon I use currently is G3. A lot of people don't like it but if you fingers are quick enough it's very effective and accurate. I actually just got the game two or three weeks ago and it's the main game i've been playing since i got it.
UKJim
As I really wanted to emphasize not all americans, just the squeeky voiced commentators.

Im not saying its only americans, just when im on they always seem to join my server Wink

Im sure there are many children with squeeky voices all around the world and should be put down like dogs LOL
anth0ny
cod4 was an amazing first person shooter. i got the game originally on ps3 and OMG story line was unreal i love playing it non stop ill the end graphics were awsome camera viewswas great. but nothing bet the multiplayer side of it.. killing other ppl from graphics to sounds everything was unreal!
traxion
anth0ny wrote:
cod4 was an amazing first person shooter. i got the game originally on ps3 and OMG story line was unreal i love playing it non stop ill the end graphics were awsome camera viewswas great. but nothing bet the multiplayer side of it.. killing other ppl from graphics to sounds everything was unreal!

unreal, have you played it with a full HD-screens??

i dont think so, it was just like the players where inside the livingroom, everybody with a headset and lets get some headshots Very Happy
Asis
the game is soo great, if u ask me much better then cod5 !!!