FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No political views?

UKJim
I think in the UK so far they are all as bad as each other trying to out-do each other and even when they are in the country is in such a mess that they dont know where to start, even when they do they get critisized because they are focusing on one area and not another. It just silly really but we all live by there decisions and thats what makes me even more nervous, how fun.

Take care all
Georgeboy
I think that this is a problem of all countries. There are some subjects that people interest. It should be stupid to forget this in a political program. The other points are not "cool" enough to bring them in the spotlight... It is a problem of the journalists. The always ask the same questions, concentrated on specific subjects. If they would broaden their interviews, you should get a better view of the program content.

It is a problem to get the same vision of every subject for all members. The general subjects are mostly easiest to get a clear point.
deanhills
Georgeboy wrote:
I think that this is a problem of all countries.
Agreed. It is a universal phenomenon. We sit in front of a TV and see everyone's lips moving and have become passive bystanders. Like Platos cave we are seeing the whole play as shadows instead of being out there and taking charge of our own destinies. Become part of the "they".