FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Getin Married

UKJim
WOOP WOOP! Next year anyways, should be a fun day out hehe.

Just planning photographers at moment, booked the venue and have a year to wait but still all will be OK I think.

Bit nervous about the vows but everythign else should be fine nothing really. Looking forward to seeing my newly become wife walking down the isle.

Lots of Love people x
deanhills
UKJim wrote:

Just planning photographers at moment, booked the venue and have a year to wait but still all will be OK I think.

Bit nervous about the vows but everythign else should be fine nothing really. Looking forward to seeing my newly become wife walking down the isle.

Lots of Love people x
Congratulations! Hope it will be a memorable day for you. Has to be one of the best moments in your life. Smile
missdixy
Congratulations!! Smile Do you get to write your own vows?
nobodybaert
Congratulations !!!
tingkagol
I envy your enthusiasm. Never felt giddy to marry in my entire life. Maybe that's why I have ex girlfriends.
anarhistu
UKJim wrote:

Lots of Love people x

Congratulations, UKJim! I'll do the step this year in september. Just don't get "nervous" about it. Let it flow. It will be everything ok.
Best wishes for you both.
apple
ooooo...congrats! so what's the theme? you need help?
Greatking
i feel great about getting married because i am getting married to the man i love, my first love and the only man i will ever love. and the best thing is that i saved myself for him. and it feels great. its a big step. i don't know anything about the next step but i know he is good for me and we will be happy because we are gona work through our marriage and enjoy each year as they come. we are best friends, i think thats a start.
Jintastic
congratulations and hope the best.
kv
Congratulations! and wish you a happy married life.
tingkagol
Greatking wrote:
i feel great about getting married because i am getting married to the man i love, my first love and the only man i will ever love. and the best thing is that i saved myself for him. and it feels great. its a big step. i don't know anything about the next step but i know he is good for me and we will be happy because we are gona work through our marriage and enjoy each year as they come. we are best friends, i think thats a start.

You sound a bit naive, but good for you.
cavey
congratulations with your wedding and the planning!
It's smart to get as much as possible planned as soon as possible. And keep always updated and detailed todo-lists!

Hope you will get the best day of your lives - so far! And may your marriage be even better!