FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Moderators have to much controle.

MasterPK
Moderators have way to much controle over what happens on Frihost.They can mute somebody or ban them or whatever for swearing, yet they do it themselves.I find this extremely unfair, as i once got BANNED because of this, but the moderator that banned me swore his ass off.You may think this is stupid, but my point really isn't on that.The moderator that banned me really hated me because of my religion.I'm a Christian, and if somebody hates me, in this case the Mod.,it is wrong.I find it unfair if you say something bad about somebody(by the way, this all happened to me on a series of post I made about religions)when they insulted you first.Thats where the moderator came along, locked a few of my post, then messaged me saying i have a problem, and it's my last chance, even though I didn't do anything wrong except defend myself and my beliefs.If there are any post of my old account left(Kyohtee i think) it would probably be on the Religions page.And I might as well give the Moderators name, even though I don't think I should.I think it's Bikerman?It would be nice to hear from him again -.-(oh yeah, before i forgot, The Grammar God is back..for whoever made that dumb remark about a year ago.)
JBotAlan
This probably isn't the place to discuss this. Freedom of speech doesn't exist in a privately-owned forum. Probably the best course of action would be to contact Bondings (I think he's the leader of this whole operation, lol) and let him know of your concern. Creating a second account here is in violation of the terms of service and very likely will get you banned again.
MasterPK
Oh well.
deanhills
MasterPK wrote:
Moderators have way to much controle over what happens on Frihost.They can mute somebody or ban them or whatever for swearing, yet they do it themselves.I find this extremely unfair, as i once got BANNED because of this, but the moderator that banned me swore his ass off.You may think this is stupid, but my point really isn't on that.The moderator that banned me really hated me because of my religion.I'm a Christian, and if somebody hates me, in this case the Mod.,it is wrong.I find it unfair if you say something bad about somebody(by the way, this all happened to me on a series of post I made about religions)when they insulted you first.Thats where the moderator came along, locked a few of my post, then messaged me saying i have a problem, and it's my last chance, even though I didn't do anything wrong except defend myself and my beliefs.If there are any post of my old account left(Kyohtee i think) it would probably be on the Religions page.And I might as well give the Moderators name, even though I don't think I should.I think it's Bikerman?It would be nice to hear from him again -.-(oh yeah, before i forgot, The Grammar God is back..for whoever made that dumb remark about a year ago.)

I remember Kyohtee well. If this is a new account, then perhaps the moderators showed you a lot of lattitude which you should be grateful for, instead of irritating them. You're obviously getting a second chance.
MasterPK
deanhills wrote:
MasterPK wrote:

I remember Kyohtee well. If this is a new account, then perhaps the moderators showed you a lot of lattitude which you should be grateful for, instead of irritating them. You're obviously getting a second chance.
And how would i be getting a second chance exactly?(if you're thinking i used the same Email account, i didnt.
mOrpheuS
-close-