FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Sister's Son

sandrax
It has been nearly seven months since my divorce from my husband, and have not been intimate for nearly a year now. I am the mother of two teenaged daughters, aged thirteen and fifteen, who have a seventeen-year-old cousin who visits them regularly.
Over the past couple of weeks I noticed this nephew of mine watching me in a way which most people would consider unbecoming. I have found myself enjoying his attention, and have found myself wondering what it would be like to get intimate with him.
I am thirty-one-years-old. Is it really so wrong of me to have these forbidden desires about my own sister's son?
anarhistu
sandrax wrote:
It has been nearly seven months since my divorce from my husband, and have not been intimate for nearly a year now. I am the mother of two teenaged daughters, aged thirteen and fifteen, who have a seventeen-year-old cousin who visits them regularly.
Over the past couple of weeks I noticed this nephew of mine watching me in a way which most people would consider unbecoming. I have found myself enjoying his attention, and have found myself wondering what it would be like to get intimate with him.
I am thirty-one-years-old. Is it really so wrong of me to have these forbidden desires about my own sister's son?

I am sure that a lot of guys from here will be against my suggestion, but I will say it anyway:
May be considered wrong because he is like your blood, but I am not sure if it is. Someone would just say, simply, "Listen to what God has to say about this". But, as I do not believe in God, just listen to yourself.
apple
sandrax wrote:

oooooo, drama!

part of me wants to tell you to jump him and take advantage.

the other part of me always considers consequences, if you 'indulge' even a little, you run the risk of him talking, to anyone. information has a way of getting back. so he may tell a friend who tells a friend and it may eventually get back to your sister and kids.

in considering the consequences, I say forget it. Do the adult thing and buy a toy Wink
mk12327
For someone who had been once sexually active and deprived of physical intimacy for a while, it is normal to be physically attracted to the opposite gender. However, it is usually a brief period that could be endured through. Moreover, the person you are attracted to is someone close within your family. In my opinion, it is definitely a mistake to really get into any form of intimacy with this nephew of yours. I also agree with apple about bearing the consequences. Imagine you being involved with the son of your best friend. It would already end up in a disaster when things get exposed. You could lose a best friend but you could never afford to lose a sister. My advice: Don't even try it. It's not worth the risk.
sandrax
sandrax wrote:

It has been nearly two weeks since I first posted, and during this time my sister's son has been a regular visitor to my daughters, even though we both know the real reason why he is visiting.
My desire for him has become a physical ache, and I do not know how long I'll be able to resist him. At night I have these wicked dreams about him, and during the day I cannot wait to see or hear from him.
I know my daughters would be disappointed if I were to have an affair with someone their age, never mind their own cousin, but I just cannot help myself. Right now, it is only the presence of my two daughter during his visits that prevent me from having sexual intercourse with him. If he were to visit when they're not home, I dread to think what might happen.
mk12327
One of the best solution to avoid this painful experience is to actually cease all contact with your nephew for a period of time. It will be hard to find an excuse or to even resist the urge to contact him, but if you ever succeed in ceasing contact for at least a month or two, chances are that you stand a higher chance of overcoming your current desires. From what I guess, your attraction to your nephew is probably temporary. If you could overcome your desires for long enough to be interested in someone else (that is more appropriate), you'll soon lose the desires for your nephew. Not sure about your job, but if it is possible, you can choose to go for a long holiday to "get away" from him totally, while at the same time explore the big whole out there.
macky
sandrax wrote:

whewww....Well honestly I'm not a type of a person who always go to church and pray. But I know what is the difference from right to wrong. You are already matured and probably you know what your doing as what you've said.

First let me say this, If in case you got a sexual intercourse with your nephew or have some relationship,what do you think will happen next if your whole family knows about it?your kids especially your sister or even you mother?

Second, do you think if other people like your best friends or close person will know about it,do you think they still respect you? In short honey, you have to be matured. There's a lot guys out there who might much interested than your nephew and will love you more than you expect..Your still young that's why its not end of your journey in love life...

I hope you take it as a positive way of saying and i don't want to hurt you,I'm just doing my job as a concern citizen...hehehe.. Very Happy
apple
sandrax wrote:
sandrax wrote:

It has been nearly two weeks since I first posted, and during this time my sister's son has been a regular visitor to my daughters, even though we both know the real reason why he is visiting.
My desire for him has become a physical ache, and I do not know how long I'll be able to resist him. At night I have these wicked dreams about him, and during the day I cannot wait to see or hear from him.
I know my daughters would be disappointed if I were to have an affair with someone their age, never mind their own cousin, but I just cannot help myself. Right now, it is only the presence of my two daughter during his visits that prevent me from having sexual intercourse with him. If he were to visit when they're not home, I dread to think what might happen.

Suppose you're reading this wrong. Suppose he's interested in one of your daughters?
Arnie
^ I was going to post the same... or this could be another succesful troll?
deanhills
My main concern would be your daughters. They may be upset as that would be almost like the equivalent of incest to them and it could create some serious problems in mother-daughter relationships? Maybe it is time for you to go out again and meet some other people?
tchaunt
I could go into details about how it just seems morally wrong, yada yada yada. But I'm pretty sure what you're wanting to do is illegal. Believe me, I know what it's like to lust for people inappropriate (not your way, though). All you have to do is slowly train yourself away from them.
Xanatos
Arnie wrote:
^ I was going to post the same... or this could be another succesful troll?

You think everyone is a troll Rolling Eyes And even if she is, if she facilitates discussion then why does it matter, this is a forum after all.
lagoon
I would say stay away. You can't run the risk of anything coming out.
Arnie
Xanatos wrote:
You think everyone is a troll Rolling Eyes And even if she is, if she facilitates discussion then why does it matter, this is a forum after all.
Are you really as gullible as you appear to be?
Xanatos
Arnie wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Are you really as gullible as you appear to be?

That would depend on how gullible I appear to be to you. Random comments posted by trolls can facilitate some really good discussions.
Arnie
You mean it gives everyone an excuse to write TL;DR posts and hoard more points?
Xanatos
Arnie wrote:
You mean it gives everyone an excuse to write TL;DR posts and hoard more points?

You mean exactly what you are doing right now?
sheedatali
Theoretically there is nothing wrong in having relationship with your nephew. Practically it might turn against you, a 17 year old would have sex with anyone attractive enough so you got to be the one with brains here. If it is going to affect your relationship within the family then avoid it, otherwise go for it.

The problem here is to balance the real life that you have with your fascination. If you do not see an issue arising then by all means there is nothing wrong here.
Phinx
Well i'll be the devil here. Let us think about this in more depth, shall we?

Let's start with the age. 17 years old. Think he's a virgin? Doubtful. He might not have a colorful sex life, but most definitely he is well informed about these thing and had practice as well. Why do people assume his age as a barrier? I mean, what is worse, drunk sex at a party with a gift in form of a baby or sex with a mature woman who knows what is going on? Maeby it will be good for boy too. Just because law states a certain age for it, doesn't mean a lot will follow it. I mean, how many actually of you had sex after being 18? Most definitely some of you broke the law by having sex at inappropriate age. Or even kept yourself for a marriage? The marriage bit is a moral code set by religion so to speak. But this is a bit of topic.

Age difference? So what! I noticed the shock in peoples eyes when one of the partners is thirty or more and the other is just under thirty. There must be something in the word 'thirty' when an age is being described that brings us to think that all of the sudden a person is of a Balzac age. She is young woman with natural desires. The law, i think, states the minimum age for sex,as well as age difference, so if under 18 sex is illegal, some of the posters here probably would be behind bars if anyone was to find out. No harm in age difference

Now about the nephew...The fears of this getting in to the public are obvious and natural, but all i read here is how the boy might be incompetent and blabber about it to the public. Anyone thought about his ability to keep it low if asked to do so? I mean 17 is not an age of a small boy. He'll be in a university (or any other higher education institution hopefully) in a year. I think he is mature enough to understand the situation and the importance of secrecy. It does not mean you should let your guard down, but there is no harm in talking it over.

Personally, i see no problem of having an intimate time with him. But the consequences must be weighted. There is nothing wrong in doing this, there is just the question of how others will react.
andysart380
if you want it that bad do it
Subsonic Sound
Quote:
Theoretically there is nothing wrong in having relationship with your nephew.

If you discount the vastly increased chance of genetic defects caused by inbreeding, even all legal and social issues aside. And don't say "oh, we'll use protection", because I wouldn't want to count the number of people in this world who were never planned.
Arnie
Xanatos wrote:
Yes, I like writing TL;DR posts of exactly one sentence.
Xanatos
Arnie wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Well then maybe your are obsessed with trolls because you are in fact a troll yourself.
Phinx
Subsonic, equally the same chance he has with any other female, and miscarriages happen with quite a few women. So i don't think it makes a big difference.
Subsonic Sound
Phinx wrote:
Subsonic, equally the same chance he has with any other female, and miscarriages happen with quite a few women. So i don't think it makes a big difference.

Umm... no.

Many genetic conditions exist as recessive genes - so they very seldom come up during normal healthy breeding. Your partner will very likely have a healthy version of the gene, and the recessive mutation does not become expressed. If your partner is a blood relation, the chances of you both having the same recessive mutation is FAR higher, and the odds that the gene will therefore be expressed is actually dangerously high. This can lead to children who are infertile, sickly, stillborn or deformed.

More details.
Phinx
I meant having a child in general, no an unhealthy child. And even if the kid is healthy, at his age it doesn't really matter. It's a disaster non the less.
imera
My first thought would be; oh no, this is a bad idea. And it is.

Of course he should be old enough to know what he is doing, but that doesn't mean he thinks about the consequences.

The age between you and him, doesn't mater, my boyfriend is 13 years older than me, and we have a great time together.

But that he is your nephew, and that might destroy the relationship between you and your family. If both you and him have talked about it and decided that you want it to happen then I don't have anything to say, but think about what relationship you do want with them.

and you should probably be sure that he comes over for you, many people might take the body language the wrong way and ruin the relationship.

Maybe you should try and imagine that one of your daughters started to have intercourse with her uncle, how do you feel about that?

The only think I'm concerned about is the rest of the family, do you want to lose them in case they don't understand it?

Maybe you could start going out, parties or something else that might interest you, your nephew isn't the only male around you in case he is interested in you, it's only difficult to see that when there has been a big breakup in the recent past.
sandrax
This past weekend I set out to find out whether my thoughts on my nephew were correct or not, for I too had doubts about the whole affair. Knowing that my daughters will be spending this coming weekend with their father, I arranged with my daughters and nephew for the four of us to go to the movies Friday.
As expected, my daughters said that they'd not be able to go because of their visit to their father, but my nephew eagerly agreed to this. To ensure that nothing untoward could be read into this by any of our family members, I called my sister and explained to her what we were planning for this weekend. She was quite happy with her son going out with me. So this Friday my nephew and I are going to the movies.
Since this past weekend, my nephew has been calling me on a regular basis. Originally it was just to confirm the starting time of the movie, but his calls now are more about how I am, and what I am doing, and whether I am looking forward to Friday.
I know that I am right about his feelings for me, but this Friady I'll try to act like an aunt should. More than this I cannot promise, but I am desperate to have sex with him. A lot has been said about inbreeding and incest. I have my on thoughts on these matters, and if I thought what I am planning on doing is wrong, I would not give it a second thought.
Having children with my nephew never crossed my mind. I am a responsible person, with two teenaged daughters, and I am fully aware what having children with their cousin would do to them.
I am not planning on having sexual intercourse with my nephew this Friday, but I've also admitted to myself that this very real possibility could not be ruled out. Should I prepare for this eventuality?
Subsonic Sound
There have been a lot of pregnancies in this world which were never intended.

Ask yourself how you would feel if you found out one of your daughters had been sleeping with your nephew's father. With the pain and disruption this would cause to your entire family, giving in to it just for your fleeting sexual gratification would be quite unbelievably selfish.
elke
Wow, this is dangerous ground your on. But then again, is it. The world has changed so much over the past couple of years, that what was frowned upon not so long ago, is totally accepatble today. I have read reports on other related couples the world over, that is how much our perception of what is wrong, or right, has changed.
If I were you, I'll take precautions. You'll more likely that not have sexual intercourse with your nephew. But before you do, make sure that what ever happens between the two of you, stay your secret. This will tear your family apart. Then the other qustion: will once be enough or will there be more "transgressions".
tingkagol
The way I see it, your sexual urges are winning your rational side over. The fact that you will be involving yourself in incest, though a downside, just makes it more sexually exciting. Forbidden fruit.

My advice: PLEASURE YOURSELF.

I don't care how many times. Maybe until your sexual appetite disappears. Repeat ad infinitum.
howard
Your desire for your sister's son is a dangerous one. Try to curb it at all cost. It can only lead to heartbreak, for all concerned.
A colleague of mine has the same problem with a younger sister of hers. The younger sister has been abusing my friend's son since he was fifteen years old. A couple of years later she became pregnant by the boy. They have a baby girl together and have, since the birth of their child, been living together. My friend is at her wits end as to how she can end this relationship. She feels she does not want to hurt her son or sister by reporting them. And then there is the poor baby to consider.
This trend of relations between family member seem to be on the increase, and heavens only know where all this will end. Does anybody else know of an aunt and nephew that are romatically involved? And how is their families coping with all this. Perhaps my friend can learn from their experiences on how to seperate her sister and son.
sandrax
There was a lot of advice about the consequences of what I was considering doing, and it was these consequences I kept in mind when we went out on Friday evening. After the movies, we returned to my home where we had consensual sexual intercourse. There was no discussion on whether it was right or wrong, there was no promises made, or asked for on secrecy.
I have always heard people saying how wonderful a certain experience was for them - something I never had during my marriage - but after Friday, for the first time in my life, I too can say I experienced something wonderful. There was no regret at what we had done - no feelings of guilt, shame or betrayal. It was just wonderful being with someone I care for and who cares about me.
I took him home shortly afterwards, and this was the saddest part for me, parting company with him. The rest of the Friday evening was empty without him, but mercifully I saw him again the following day. Just being with him made me so happy, even though we did not get intimate this time round.
I saw him again after our church service on Sunday, and later on, he somehow managed to find his way back to my home. I think it must have been the knowledge that my two daughters would be returning home soon that eventually led to having sex again. And again it was the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced. When we left home for the movies on Friday, I took some condoms along, wanting to be prepared for any eventuality. It was only on Sunday evening, when he called me, that I remembered that we never made use of them.
He called me at work today, and I was so happy to hear his voice again. My heart is aching for him, I wish I could be with him right now; however, we both realize that we will not be able to get together while my daughters are home. We'll have to wait until they go to visit their father again in two weeks time. This is going to be the longest two weeks of my life.
Subsonic Sound
Right, well.

Much as I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd guess now that you are in fact a troll. For all that you've begged for advice and guidance, you've barely even acknowledged a word of it, but have just gone on to tell us your own depraved fantasy story. Well done. Hope you enjoyed it.
mk12327
So eventually you still got down to doing it. Honestly it is very much not something i would support but i guess it is your personal choice in the end. However, did you realise that you forgetting to use contraceptives is precisely something some of the posts here are trying to remind you. Things that are unforeseeable happens all the time. What if three months down the road you realise something is growing inside you, what would you do?
Afaceinthematrix
Xanatos wrote:
Arnie wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Well then maybe your are obsessed with trolls because you are in fact a troll yourself.

It's not a maybe... Arnie is a troll.
deanhills
Subsonic Sound wrote:
Right, well.

Much as I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd guess now that you are in fact a troll. For all that you've begged for advice and guidance, you've barely even acknowledged a word of it, but have just gone on to tell us your own depraved fantasy story. Well done. Hope you enjoyed it.

Agreed. This is a genuine troll, i.e. there is no truth in the facts, it is a fictitious story written for effect at the expense of those who gave advice and guidance. The following definition in Wikipedia of trolling is spot on:
Quote:
... trolling for suckers, itself derived from the fishing technique of slowly dragging a bait through water, known as trolling ...

I've been suckered. Twisted Evil

Arnie was not suckered. He identified the troll for what it was right from the start.
tingkagol
Awww... can we just, you know, forget that it was a lie all along? I was beginning to enjoy the story.
elke
A relationship with a relative is not a very smart thing to do. There are so many consequences to consider, I am not going to name them again as I believe all of these have been covered in previous posts.
I know that incest in most countries is illegal, but is it really as wrong and sinful as it is made out to be. We cannot determine who we fall in love with, and if the person that you fall in love with happens to be a family member, is it really so wrong?
So Sandrax, you have already made up your mind on the path you will follow, but it is a path littered with danger. So proceed with caution. You cannot allow yourself to fall pregnant to your nephew, so take some precautions. Not all children born to aunt nephew relations suffer from deformities, but you may not be so lucky.
Howard wanted to know of other aunt nephew couples: I know of one couple and they too have a baby girl. Last I heard they were still together, with the rest of the family trying their best to break them up. I hope that helped.
MDeZign
sandrax wrote:

Don't care! My exboyfriend was too old, too. And I am 17, too. The Age is only a number. You can work with number's - but u can't work with love. Do you know what I mean? The only thing, what is maybe a bit dumb, is that he is related with you. You should think about the situation, or speak with your sister. But I really don't think, that this is "so wrong".

You can't nothing for your feelings. Rolling Eyes
deanhills
MDeZign wrote:
Don't care! My exboyfriend was too old, too. And I am 17, too. The Age is only a number. You can work with number's - but u can't work with love. Do you know what I mean? The only thing, what is maybe a bit dumb, is that he is related with you. You should think about the situation, or speak with your sister. But I really don't think, that this is "so wrong".

You can't nothing for your feelings. Rolling Eyes
First of all, I don't believe the story. It is fictitious. Given that it is fictitious, Sandrax's second posting describes a relationship of lust, not love. If the woman in the fictitious relationship with her nephew genuinely loved her nephew and her daughters, she would have stayed away from a relationship with him.
mk12327
deanhills wrote:
Subsonic Sound wrote:
Right, well.

Agreed. This is a genuine troll, i.e. there is no truth in the facts, it is a fictitious story written for effect at the expense of those who gave advice and guidance. The following definition in Wikipedia of trolling is spot on:
Quote:
... trolling for suckers, itself derived from the fishing technique of slowly dragging a bait through water, known as trolling ...

I've been suckered. Twisted Evil

Arnie was not suckered. He identified the troll for what it was right from the start.

Thanks for the explaining what is a troll. Honestly I didn't know what they were arguing about till you quoted the definition from Wikipedia. But then again, how can you identify a troll and not mistakenly accuse a person genuinely asking for advice?
Arnie
You should ask Afaceinthematrix, he has lots of experience in that.
apple
ok, so true story or not, troll or not.

had the idea presented in this topic been a real situation. how would you have dealt with it? I mean if you find yourself fancying someone 15 years younger and not legal, there are chances to act on your desire...would you?
elke
Quote:
apple
ok, so true story or not, troll or not.

had the idea presented in this topic been a real situation. how would you have dealt with it? I mean if you find yourself fancying someone 15 years younger and not legal, there are chances to act on your desire...would you?

Very good point you're raising. I'm wondering how many of us would follow through if the opportunity presents iself.
As for this post being fictitious - I have my doubts. Somehow I think this is true.
elke
I made a real mess of my previous post!
gtoroap
Hey, if you have sex with your cousin, it's not a crime. It's so delicious, and I said that because I had a similar situation. Enjoy it.