FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just one thing

sonam
Hi,
this forum is looking quite good (OK it is 5 cm bigger then my monitor) but newer mind. I am looking around and only this part with scripts is little bit confused. Here you can find seven pages with questions, but very less of them tell exactly where is real problem in HTML, PHP, JAVA, etc. With new rooms for different coding e.g. HTML, PHP, Java and Javascript, Others, will helpful. Of course, this is only my point of view, and maybe is useless.

I hope so, I didn't violate point - Adding subforums - about posting in this part of forum. If I am, big SORRY, I am new, I am just coming, and my English is poor and sometimes I don't understand well all Internet verbs. Embarassed

Sonam
Bondings
Hi Sonam, welcome to the forum.

I'm planning to redesign the forum index page, but you'll certainly have to wait quite some time as I have other things to code at the moment. I will then create a few more forums and maybe split that topic in several smaller ones, just like you said. I still have to decide how to do it, so I really can't tell you how it will be, at the moment.
sonam
Thanks Bondings for this fast reply. I will wait for new look! Wink

Sonam
n0obie4life
I thought nobody reads announcements, but you proved me wrong Razz.
Jack_Hammer
I really hate the idea of subforums it just annoys me to spend more time going to and from different topics, and the same for other users (particularly newer users (spammers)) but they will post the same kind of thing in different topics, but the main thing is it will just becom annoying, for me anyway. I don't know whether I am alone on this but that is my view.