FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is this an all time low record for frihost

truespeed
Saturday 1.08 pm GMT

Quote:
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests
tchaunt
Wow. I think it is. I've never seen it below 25 combined. Then again, I've only been here since sometime late January or early February.
HamsterMan
I couldn't get a connection to frihost earlier today. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
ocalhoun
Well, it certainly can't be an all time low... every forum, even frihost, must start with just 1 member...
Bondings
The websites weren't working for a while (due to the /var partition being full again).

So I guess you logged in not long after it started working again. Normally it is between 50 and 120 most of the time.
redslazers
ocalhoun wrote:
Well, it certainly can't be an all time low... every forum, even frihost, must start with just 1 member...

but if you think about it whith 1 member it isnt a forum yet it isnt one with 2 or 3 members either
deanhills
I've had lows like this quite often as I think there are typical times when people are sleeping/inactive and I seem to be posting during those sleeping/inactive times.
stel4e
usually I don't pay attention to this Wink
mwsupra
Nope, never noticed it. You never know, could have been due to some downtime or whatever.
tony
Bondings wrote:
The websites weren't working for a while (due to the /var partition being full again).

So I guess you logged in not long after it started working again. Normally it is between 50 and 120 most of the time.

Ahh; this clears things up. I was pretty confused there for a second. I always see more people than that on frihost!
Asap170
I wouldn't say it's a low, but depending what time it was could have something to do with it people might be sleeping and especially the Tech Geeks need their beauty sleep.
spring567
Sometimes frihost need to have a rest . Laughing