FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


What celebrity fo YOU look like?





Parkour_Jarrod
Just wondering what celebrity do you look like, and can you put a picture of who you look like compared to you here?

E.G. I look like Gene Wilder (original Willy Wonka)

Gene Wilder on left, me on right
Vladalf
You're right, there is a clear resemblance between you two. What was your reaction when you saw that you look alike?
Vlad
Insanity
Now if only you owned a chocolate factory...
Parkour_Jarrod
Vladalf wrote:
You're right, there is a clear resemblance between you two. What was your reaction when you saw that you look alike?
Vlad


I was like, i'm gonna buy a chocolate factory when im older (thats also responce to Insanity)
deanhills
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Just wondering what celebrity do you look like, and can you put a picture of who you look like compared to you here?
Awesome likeness! Do you have his sense of humour too? Really liked his movies.
stel4e
Wow ... incredible
mwsupra
Some say I look like the drummer in Barenaked ladies, but I don't see any resemblance whatsoever.
missdixy
Wow when I saw this I laughed! That is a crazy resemblance man! I don't really look like anyone. Which is kind of good I guess but I guess it also sort of makes me a bit more boring eh? Razz
standready
missdixy wrote:
I don't really look like anyone. Which is kind of good I guess but I guess it also sort of makes me a bit more boring eh? Razz

MissDixie, You ain't boring. You are unique as you are.
I don't look like anyone else either. Who else would want this ugly mug?
[FuN]goku
Well, when my hair was short, I've been told I looked like Ron Weasley from Harry Potter...

But in the past year, I grew my hair out, and a number of my friends (while my hair wasn't long, but not short), I was told I looked like the drummer from Tokio Hotel. Then recently, a close friend of mine told me I look like the singer from Ten Second Epic... Meh.. I don't really agree.. But ah well Razz
Dean_The_Great
I got Jim Carrey a lot when I was younger, now I tend to get Johnny Depp. I did a Johnny Depp impersonation on MTV Canada once that was a lot of fun. Of course, the resemblance is really helped along when you add the hat and accessories.
deanhills
Dean_The_Great wrote:
I got Jim Carrey a lot when I was younger, now I tend to get Johnny Depp. I did a Johnny Depp impersonation on MTV Canada once that was a lot of fun. Of course, the resemblance is really helped along when you add the hat and accessories.
Johny Depp is an excellent actor. You have to have talent to be able to do an impersonation of him. I recently saw a very old movie of his with Leonardo DiCaprio in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" (1993). Wow, Leonardo was an excellent actor in this as well. A very young Leonardo who was acting a retarded person. I was totally bowled over by his acting as well. Both actors were amazing in the movie.
Parkour_Jarrod
deanhills wrote:
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Just wondering what celebrity do you look like, and can you put a picture of who you look like compared to you here?
Awesome likeness! Do you have his sense of humour too? Really liked his movies.


I'm not sure, ive only seen Willy Wonka, don't know much about him, I might watch some others soon, any suggestions? (p.s. i do like acting and im good at it)
Solon_Poledourus
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
I'm not sure, ive only seen Willy Wonka, don't know much about him, I might watch some others soon, any suggestions? (p.s. i do like acting and im good at it)

Blazing Saddles and History of the World part 1(they never made part 2, it's a joke).

I've been compared to alot of different celebs, I think it's because I tend to have a "familiar" look. Among the list are Randy Travis(country musician), Willem Defoe(because of my sunken facial features I guess), Matt Damon(but I think my friend was drunk when he said that, I can only see the resemblance from the nose to the chin, otherwise none at all), and when I wear glasses, I'm told I look like a white Malcom X. Weird.
jessicawalker
I've been told I look like a lot of people. I'm not really sure what to think. People have said I resemble Scarlett Johansson a few times. I've also been told I look like Leelee Sobieski and Charlize Theron. Don't know if any of it's true, but I would be flattered to resemble any of these beautiful women.
Solon_Poledourus
jessicawalker wrote:
I've been told I look like a lot of people. I'm not really sure what to think. People have said I resemble Scarlett Johansson a few times. I've also been told I look like Leelee Sobieski

I just love that womans voice. I wonder if she did any books on tape...
Strangely, I have been mistaken for people(not celebs) quite a few times. I had a few Russian ladies and my friends Swedish neighbor all assume on different occasions that I was a specific Russian guy who I never met. Another time, a guy mistakenly thought I was someone named Vaughn. He was face to face with me, shaking my hand, telling me what a great party I threw a few days before.
I have a pretty cool Russian twin named Vaughn, apparently. Does that make me the evil twin?
deanhills
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
Strangely, I have been mistaken for people(not celebs) quite a few times. I had a few Russian ladies and my friends Swedish neighbor all assume on different occasions that I was a specific Russian guy who I never met. Another time, a guy mistakenly thought I was someone named Vaughn. He was face to face with me, shaking my hand, telling me what a great party I threw a few days before.
I have a pretty cool Russian twin named Vaughn, apparently. Does that make me the evil twin?
Nobody mistaken you for Solon Poledourus or any of the Romans? Smile
ankitdatashn
I look like myself, and am a celebrity Wink
Solon_Poledourus
deanhills wrote:
Nobody mistaken you for Solon Poledourus or any of the Romans?

Not yet(and FYI, Solon was a Greek, and I am not Italian Very Happy ). Though my grandmother used to tell me I have a very strong profile(from the side), that reminds her of my grandfather. I've only seen a few pictures of him at my age, and don't quite see the resemblance, but he did look like a Greek Statesman. Maybe that's what I'll dress up for at our next costume party, which my brothers' wife insists on hosting about once every couple months.
After reading this thread today, I asked a few people if I looked like any famous person, and I got some strange answers. One person asked if Yoda counts as a famous person. Another told me that I look a bit like the actor Stephen Dorff, which is what an old ex-girlfriend used to say.
I've never been consistently compared to any one particular famous person, so I think I just have very ambiguous features that look somewhat familiar. I used to be annoyed by that, but it has been beneficial to me in both my line of work and my social life. Maybe I should be a spy.
deanhills
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Nobody mistaken you for Solon Poledourus or any of the Romans?

Not yet(and FYI, Solon was a Greek, and I am not Italian Very Happy ).
Oops ... I did look it up some time ago but the Greek part did not sink in. Would appear he was quite a historian. So will you wear those short dresses then with the high boots for the costume party and curl your hair? Smile

I have the same kind of "familiar" look as people who I do not know greet me all the time as someone familiar or someone they know. Used to baffle me, but I don't think about it anymore.
Solon_Poledourus
deanhills wrote:
Oops ... I did look it up some time ago but the Greek part did not sink in. Would appear he was quite a historian.

No worries. He was great, a remarkable example of a Greek Citizen.
deanhills wrote:
So will you wear those short dresses then with the high boots for the costume party and curl your hair?

The clothes, yes. Hair is too short to curl, and wouldn't do it anyway. I have very fine hair and it doesn't take well to being colored or curled or any of that. And it's too short to curl.
airh3ad
I dont have look a like ,i fell hundsome and cute nothing else.
f00lishhhh
I got my hair cut short recently, and about 5 different people told me it made me look like Natalie Portman. I'm guessing the short-haired Natalie Portman from V for Vendetta...

Laughing
Solon_Poledourus
f00lishhhh wrote:
I got my hair cut short recently, and about 5 different people told me it made me look like Natalie Portman. I'm guessing the short-haired Natalie Portman from V for Vendetta...

I.
Adore.
Her.
bigt
Some have said I look like Tom Hanks. Wish I had some of his salary Smile

And Parkour_Jarrod, wow, you really do look like Wilder.
PennyLane
I look like myself, but damn I'm not famous Smile
My youngest brother looks like Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter). He has the same long blonde hair.
TurtleShell
Strangely, I've never been told I look like someone famous, but I have many times had strangers and acquaintances tell me that I look like someone they know. Half of the time it's a best friend or something. Maybe I've got really generic features.

Oh, and my brother looks like Lucius Malfoy too. It's the face, really,although my brother is also blond.
hamza1122
WOAH FREAKY! u look EXACTLy the same man!
DJLoneWolf
I have been told i look like Basshunter Very Happy. And got told once i looked like DJ Tiesto :S. lol i liked those results Smile
tony
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Just wondering what celebrity do you look like, and can you put a picture of who you look like compared to you here?

E.G. I look like Gene Wilder (original Willy Wonka)

Gene Wilder on left, me on right


Haha! That's awesome!
Related topics
Pets
Jackson - Not Guilty
Look at the cat =)
This is my friend's picture.
Warm young married woman :
Site Nav Suggestions...
Making Your Website Look Professional
Favicons!
You HAVE to take a look at that!!!!
Do u think the look of a teacher is important?
Look Woman
Your celebrity look-a-like
Celebrity Overload
Who do you look like? Check this site out!
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.