FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iPhone Camera

Tony The Tiger
Someone told me that the current version of the iPhone does not have the hardware to make videos and that there are no apps to buy to make videos on an iPhone. Is this true? Is video capability anticipated in forthcoming generations (especially the next one) of the iPhone?
aningbo
i heard the next version has a video compatibility! with the bluetooth hardware as well. no idea though. m using asus p320 currently and m loving it. a little slow though
Diablosblizz
iPhone does not have video capability. Although I believe that there is a app that does take pictures fairly quickly and makes them a video.
Tony The Tiger
aningbo wrote:
i heard the next version has a video compatibility! with the bluetooth hardware as well. no idea though. m using asus p320 currently and m loving it. a little slow though

You talk of a next version. Do you have any anticipated release date information at this time or is this not yet available to the public? I don't understand all your acronyms because I still carry four different devices (Garmin Nuvi 200, iPod classic, Razr V3, Canon Powershot TX-100). Any word on the GPS capabilities of the impending model. Also, will it hold more music. I use the classic because I carry about 90GB of music at all times. I don't like to have to deal with playlist sorting and swapping and all that jazz.