FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site upload?

Twotone
Hi Frihost, i have been reading your forums for some time amd find them very interesting. Question? If I join and reach the rquired number of points to get hosted, can i upload the site i have been making (currently on my hard drive) in Dreamweaver or Frontpage ?what are the mechanics of doing this ?
Your help would be appreciated , thankyou. Question
ocalhoun
You can simply upload it with FTP or with the control panel's uploader.
rvec
dreamweaver and frontpage both have a build in ftp uploader, so they both should work. But since frontpage is a bit .. ,let's say strange, I'd really recommend dreamweaver if you have a choice.

If those where just two examples, there are some ftp clients without a fancy editor and everything build in, you might want to try out filezilla or cuteftp. They are lighter, easier to understand and have some more functionalllity on the ftp side.
Twotone
Thankyou for your quick replies. This seems like a really friendly site ....will be joining soon i think Smile
ujjawall
Hi Frihost, i have been reading your forums for some time amd find them very interesting. Question? If I join and reach the rquired number of points to get hosted, can i upload the site i have been making (currently on my hard drive) in Dreamweaver or Frontpage ?what are the mechanics of doing this ?
Your help would be appreciated , thankyou. Question