FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there anybody making animation here?

Cliffer
i hope find some people can make animation and we can work together.
Lucy
Heh.. I can make some anime, spent over 500$ on Toonz .. tons of time is needed for it though.
kacsababa
Yeah, even a little animation is a big thing...
With this little one line post to start a community animation project I involuntarily thinking you don't know much about animation.
Mend me if I'm wrong ofcourse.
Cliffer
Lucy wrote:
Heh.. I can make some anime, spent over 500$ on Toonz .. tons of time is needed for it though.

wow,good! i use toonz too,but sometimes,i use maya often,i focus on 3d anime.
no matter it's 2d or 3d,if got an interesting story,i hope get some people work together,and spand one year or two years for a little project......
love_her_freida_pinto
yeah i make some stick people animation using PIVOT but it takes so long just to make even a 1 minute long one. about 1400 and something frames i think. Rolling Eyes
tdezellem
Actually it depends on what you mean by animation? I do a lot of 3D artwork with Poser Pro and Daz Studio products. If you are interested in joining the 3d community visit Daz Studios. The program is free to download. They also have two anime morphs, Hiro and Aiko that can be used in renders.
Cliffer
tdezellem wrote:
Actually it depends on what you mean by animation? I do a lot of 3D artwork with Poser Pro and Daz Studio products. If you are interested in joining the 3d community visit Daz Studios. The program is free to download. They also have two anime morphs, Hiro and Aiko that can be used in renders.

yeah,i tried Daz,it has some roles ready for use and easy to make pose,it's good soft,but it runs slow in my computer. and i like Bryce to make scence making.
anyway,i use maya often, can't use Daz well,and don't know how to let the role animated good in Daz. are you good at Daz? great! maybe we can work sth. hope!