FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nude or some sexy lanjuray

Nude or some sexy lanjuray
nude
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
lanjuray
88%
 88%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 17

andysart380
personally i prefer a woman wearing a small amount of clothing than none at all...i believe this is much sexier...what do you prefer.
anarhistu
If the woman is naked, there would be everything "too easy", and that would only remain to sex or to something "usual". Something on the woman's body always incite more
apple
lingerie is the word I believe you intended to use.

As for the question, it depends on the situation. There are time a little (or sometimes a lot) of clothing is needed/desired. While at other times you don't want to feel anything at all.

This is as mush as I can say without getting very 'adult'.
andysart380
apple wrote:
This is as mush as I can say without getting very 'adult'.

we are all adults
matam
I think woman inside beauty more than outside.
joe_042293
matam wrote:

If you know what I mean.
macky
it depends to the person...I prefer to saw a girl who's dress likes old one than what we have right now coz its more challenging.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
supernova1987a
it would be better if she wore more clothes. i wonder if this post becomes a spam if i write more. more clothes means sexier married life. think
aln_kpa
I really prefer if she wears some lingerie. Just getting a glimpse turns me on more, as you got to use your imagination, which is more ... inspiring than just a naked body.
lethaltriad
I prefer lingerie, it leaves more to the imagination. The silky ones are nice too, feels really good on girl's skin
samjog
matam wrote:

I agree....
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
joe_042293 wrote:
matam wrote:

If you know what I mean.

BAHA! Yes I was definitely thinking the exact same thing Wink
mattyj
Nothing sexier than a woman in some nice lingerie...I have this discussion with my wife all the time...Like someone else said, its letting your imagination run wild Smile
apple
wearing sexy lingerie is not a bad thing, depends on the mood the person is in or the mood they are trying to create. Many women wear it just cause it makes them feel sexy.
todabeat
apple wrote:
wearing sexy lingerie is not a bad thing, depends on the mood the person is in or the mood they are trying to create. Many women wear it just cause it makes them feel sexy.

i agree, but also there's the mystery on a lingerie because you MAY know whats under there but you don't see it.

i prefer the lingerie
apple
todabeat wrote:
apple wrote:

i agree, but also there's the mystery on a lingerie because you MAY know whats under there but you don't see it.

i prefer the lingerie

everybody likes a tease Embarassed
furtasacra
Lingerie is awesome. It both reveals the body, and still leaves something to the imagination, for the person looking at it, and pretty, sexy underwear makes the person wearing it feel good, even if nobody sees it. But everybody can sorta tell...

I'll never forget the day I walked into the office the Monday after a hot date weekend and everybody just KNEW. I was wearing a plain grey suit, but I was wearing sexy lingerie underneath, because I just felt like it ...

... and one of the secretaries looked me up and down and crowed "Giiirrrrll, what did you DO this weekend? You're struttin like you're wearin red underwear!"

It was actually leopard spotted, not red, but it was still funny that she just KNEW.
apple
furtasacra wrote:
Lingerie is awesome. It both reveals the body, and still leaves something to the imagination, for the person looking at it, and pretty, sexy underwear makes the person wearing it feel good, even if nobody sees it. But everybody can sorta tell...

I'll never forget the day I walked into the office the Monday after a hot date weekend and everybody just KNEW. I was wearing a plain grey suit, but I was wearing sexy lingerie underneath, because I just felt like it ...

... and one of the secretaries looked me up and down and crowed "Giiirrrrll, what did you DO this weekend? You're struttin like you're wearin red underwear!"

It was actually leopard spotted, not red, but it was still funny that she just KNEW.

lol

I completely understand that. Even tho no one 'knows' what you got on, its a thrill anyway